for Broken Angel

12h c108 CyDawg
Wow...the dedication to finish this monster piece of fiction is truly amazing...thank you!
5/10 c25 2MacrotheAcro
Fun fact: The an who designed the creatures and demons for Dante's Inferno, Wayne Douglas Barlow, also did the art for James Cameron's Avatar, the documentary Alien Planet and the original book Expedition, the designs for Hellboy, the Knifehead for Pacific Rim, a series of books on Hell, the creature designs for the Harry Potter movies, and the movie John Carter.
5/4 c28 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
I know this story is already completed, but I noticed you made an error typing the combined power number, and at the time of my comment, it's lower than the number you typed for Kurama. I'm guessing it should have read at over 1 million power, instead of 100k.

Just thought I'd bring it up while it's on my mind.
4/27 c23 Wwolko
I thought Hashirama was SSS rank
4/23 c1 Guest
Shit
4/23 c1 Guest
Shit
4/12 c1 ZhaWarudo
When I started reading what's under Cliches I thought oh good, things this author will avoid.
Nope, thanks for the notice so I don't waste my time and you don't have to read my rants.
4/6 c66 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
O_O ...Holy Fuck. Ch.66 was...Daaayuhm! Dumbledoor dead. Mito pulled a Fiendbitch. I...dayuhm. Well now I REEALLLY wanna know whut happens next!
4/6 c59 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
I proly woulda used FemGilgamesh, Morgan Le Fey, or Arturia Alter instead. *shrugs* I still look forward to the meeting between Arturia and Riley. It will definitely be interesting. Now...NEXT CHAAPTAAAH!
4/5 c58 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Good luck pullin a Kakashi out ur ass with da Shinigami Riley. I'll be rootin for ya...while I sleep. GN
4/4 c46 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
About time they were in da know. And it wouldn't matter if Moony appeared in Riley's mindscape. Kurama and Demios would fix that problem in short order.
4/4 c45 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Holy fuck on uh poptart. Kushina Uzumaki... Minato might as well off himself while he kisses his...EVERYTHING goodbye. I knew he was a piece of shit. NOW I gotta figure out whuts lower than shit. Great chapter though! Onto the next one!
4/2 c37 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Ok. Didn't notice that. TECHNICALLY the last review was for CH.34. *shrugs*
4/2 c38 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
HaHAHeheheHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I fuckin CALLED IT by ACCIDENT?! I was only jokin! It was a joke based on original canon! Ya know? Kaguya is Naruto's and Sasuke's Grandmother by Reincarnation! I didn't...HaHAHeheheHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Shit! Chapter 38 made my day! XD
3/30 c32 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Black Zetsu knows that Riley is the key to releasing Kaguya WITHOUT needing Mugen Tsukuyomi, right? Is it fuckin stupid?
2,351 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »