for What Kind Of Man Loves Like This

4/6 c13 Just another other weirdo
Reine as in Queen in French XD I love it
3/5/2018 c36 Guest
this is absolutely beautiful! The characters are sooo balanced out and Jim is still true to his character. I’m not going to lie, I thought Katherine was going to become like all the snobby rich women with the power to into her head but she’s not and I’m sooo happy with her character. I kinda want Seb to have someone to love to LMAOO. Love your work. Don’t stop writing. ️
2/23/2018 c38 6Cassiopeia Eileen
Well, I timed that perfectly, started reading this yesterday as well, lovely XD
Honestly, this is absolutely brilliant! I absolutely adore Katherine (actually, just typing her name then I just caught on to the 'Kitty' nickname earlier, oops XD), she's brilliantly witty and everything you could ask for in a character to perfectly compliment Jim Moriarty. I cannot wait to see more~!
10/16/2017 c38 Guest
Wow I absolutely loved this. I love the balance between Katherine and Jim. Everything's beautifully written, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
10/13/2017 c10 Guest
loved it! this chapter was too good. I was feeling nervous and anxious for her while reading and had to stop to take a breath. very very well written !
10/9/2017 c38 3Nexadi
Hey! I just finished reading your story and i think it is brilliant! I love how lucy went from shy and akward to strong and confident. Miss Reine (i'm french and i find the last name really accurate reine queen ) is a great character with an interesting personality
Cant wait To start you second story
Nexadi
7/12/2017 c5 Guest
I swear to god I fucking love and am highly until the end of my days obsessed with your writing
6/15/2017 c38 Catherine
Wow! What a captivating story... this really brought out an interesting and vulnerable side of Moriarty. I would love to find out more about his childhood/backstory. Him and Katherine are perfect together! I would love to read a continuation of this story if there's more.
4/11/2017 c38 Guest
Could you please please please write possibly another continuation because i want to keep reading
3/14/2017 c38 1GyreHost
I'm not going to lie, there were a lot of grammatical and spelling errors that made reading a little challenging at times (it would really benefit from you or a beta going back and doing some editing) but despite that, it was a truly enjoyable read. I loved the premise, I love the way you depicted Moriarty and I absolutely adore Katherine! I'm off to read more! :)
2/22/2017 c38 vesmia
This story was so amazing.. you're the first person I'm reviewing to and I'm just so happy that you will continue Katherine's storythanks for this story
2/22/2017 c38 1TheLadyO
Amazing chapter. Just Done feedback is That there is a lot of typos
2/20/2017 c37 Jessica
This is such a good twist-yet-not-a-twist! I got such a fright, you wrote this chapter flawlessly. You have written Jim so well and so on character- I'm absolutely dying to know what will happen next!
2/19/2017 c37 vesmia
I'm so excited to see what will happen next. So shocking how things can change so suddenly.
2/15/2017 c36 xrysylis
Most amazing! This is by far the best story on the dark side I have ever read. Keep it up!
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »