for The Commission

11/15/2020 c14 ryanrosenblum5
I truly hate that this was discontinued its a great story
4/2/2020 c1 Royal-Canadian-Flame
Indomitable corporate takeovers? Incredible playing of both sides by both sides to generate more revenue? Total market control? Holy shit man, this is awesome. Although... that accounting department, cause you have to trust the accountants, must have a decent cut of this all or one hell of a benefits program
3/17/2020 c14 Aselo
Well this was great although it's a shame my binge read ended...and it is nearly 5 in the morning...
2/19/2020 c14 YuukiAsuna-Chan
God damn, this was one hell of a read. Best RWBY fic i have read where Ruby and co where villains. I can only hope that one day you will come back to this work, as it really is something special.
2/19/2020 c13 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Oh shit seriously. One of the few fics where Ruby actually is one of the Maidens and its dead. It's so damn good too, i kinda dont wanna read the next chapter because if i do, well thats it, no more.
2/19/2020 c10 YuukiAsuna-Chan
There has to be something wrong with me as i find Neo so fucking hot.
2/19/2020 c3 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Not sure why they so worried. They won through sheer luck that its tusk was already seriously damaged.

They showed no skill that was all that exceptional.
2/19/2020 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
So, i guess they where Team RWBY at one point. First chapter seemed to hint that Ruby was still the leader of the group.

I am a little curious as to there time in Beacon.
2/19/2020 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Seems interesting. Shame it's dead.
10/12/2019 c14 2Abstract Ideas
If a bit of an unexpected request, can you at least post one last chapter detailing the general plot of where you saw this fic going? The motivations of RWBY, the general ending you were planning... similar to College Fool's Writer Games? You know, where, instead of writing the story, you just write the plot instead?

Think of how grateful your readers would be. Am I built tripping you? 100%. Am I ashamed of it? Absolutely not. I want to see the ending quite badly, or at least where the rest of the story was going to go. So, yes, I request that you 'finish' the story off with the brief outline of the remaining plot.
10/11/2019 c14 Ase Of SpADeZ
For the record, I think this was very well written
5/1/2019 c14 11sondowth
Please update this story
12/12/2018 c8 Twisted Stigma
"Clever girl..."

I love Jurassic Park references.
10/25/2018 c14 Videocrazy
I can understand a lack of desire or motivation. I'm sad that it cut off at the climax, but it's understandable.

For what it's worth, this is an amazing story. Both sides give and take (though I personally would have liked to see the Strategos come out ahead a little more), so it feels like an actual war. I also enjoyed your take on Team CFVY a lot.

I suppose my biggest issue with the story is Team JNPR. Despite the Strategos having far more power, influence, and resources that Salem's faction in canon, Team JNPR (and Team CFVY) feel come out on top. Not only do they survive their encounters without a single relevant long-term injury between them, but frequently outright win fights they should have no right to survive. Save Pyrrha, I can't think of any reason for this beyond giving the Strategos a serious threat, and it was always jarring.

The major regret I have woth this story is the Strategos' motivation. It's clear from what we see of them that they're not in this for evil/destruction's sake (or in Blake's case, not just for destruction's sake). They're not mustache-twirling villains, they're doing what they think will help the world in the long run. Maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong, but I wish I at least knew what their endgame was.
2/20/2018 c3 9trialway01
I had a feeling that if Teams JPNR and CFVY(along with their allies) continue to ruin the Commission's operations or outright ruin their plan in regards to the Vytal Festival, something tells me that Team RWBY(the Commission in this fic) might summon Neo to . . . silence them permanently should they refuse to work with them, if they didn't cause enough damages to their schemes that would make it really ugly, don't you think.
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »