for The Snow Queen and Her Knight

10/11/2020 c3 doojocequixxt
What a nice crossover
2/12/2020 c8 Guest
Please update, so we can see what happens plus I’m hoping u put the duel of the fates and make that Anakin and his mother are at Rapunzel’s kingdom too and Anakin does become a Jedi also like the movies but, with a different plant
9/23/2019 c8 Guest
please update
5/2/2018 c8 3Sunhawk001
I am loving this story. Please continue writing it, I would like to know how this plays out!
2/17/2018 c8 HeheeeB
definitely not one of the weirdest crossovers ive read. its pretty tame compared to lord beerus falling inlove woth elsa. and i loved thag fic. also i love this one please do more
1/15/2018 c8 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
12/28/2016 c6 19PSYLOD V
Okay...I did NOT think that this story was still alive! Glad you're back!
This is the first time I've read a Frozen story in a while. Not bad.
12/28/2016 c6 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
11/22/2016 c5 Waguneru
Love your story. You've combined two of my favorite themes: Frozen and Star wars. Love the idea of Obi Wan falling for Elsa, thanks his master is a grey jedi... i dont believe he helps him but he will approve his decisions. Even if one of them fall to the dark side remember Bastila and Revan and how love save them and help restore peace across the galaxy during the mandalorian wars and the battle for the starforge.

Remember to always write to show the love you have for your stories, plus to show us your imagination and never make them for the reviews. Just an advice try not to make obi wan the personal guard of the queen. After reading to many fics about that, the theme is getting boring and shows lack of imagination.

With the return of the sith and their plot, maybe a new chosen one (or more), perphaps new jedis, the coming of the clone wars and maybe the fight against the empire... this fic have alot of potential and there are much to be read. Cant imagine what kind of surprises you have for us in your fic. Congratulate you for your work and wish you the best of lucks mate.

Really hope to...
Read you later.
8/27/2016 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
8/12/2016 c5 19Dinosaur Imperial Soldier
I understand you have a bad case of writer's block. I too fell victim for writer's block too. Please keep in touch by updating more stories to see what Jedi and residents of Arendelle to plan next if they do not have enough manpower to repel Trade Federation.
8/2/2016 c5 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up
5/25/2016 c4 Starkillertroll
Please make another chapter please
5/22/2016 c1 Slyjedifox
Please continue it's great dude keep up the good work bruh
5/21/2016 c4 Slyjedifox