for Avengers and the Half Fury

6/17/2019 c1 dingo027
If there's no HTTYD characters then why did you call it a HTTYD crossover? You could as well place it in Avengers category and say about it. Otherwise it's disappointing. And there's one big fic (it's not the whole name of it) Bureau Thedas Files, It's one big reference and it's only in Dragon Age category
9/10/2018 c2 bluedog44
So if someone is just walking, minding their own business with a hood on not giving you so much attention that you are nearly gasping for air, you automatically suspect them thinking they're up to no good and decide to attack them?! You call them your enemy when you only met them a few minutes ago! Then try to kill AND kidnap them!
10/29/2017 c15 Guest
You did a great job with this. I'm glad you suggest I read it(when we met last night at the anivery party). There were a few parts that had me. I'm excited to read more of your stories.
4/7/2017 c1 Rocker on
...Is it wrong to want to have that Dragon bite me? Except of course, you know, with a Spider bite at the same time? It would be totally asterous!
7/9/2016 c1 Molpadia
I find this hilarious, but don't take it as an offense. I find every story that moves to quick hilarious because when I read I imagine (I picture everything. I take my time designing the character in my head and following descriptions) and when something is too straight forward I imagine it in fast speed and funny things and holy— it's just hilarious, okay?
3/8/2016 c1 jalohalo123
YES! final a dragon human hybrid!

please do more with the avengers. i want it so bad!
2/27/2016 c15 4GenderbentDragonRider
Ohmygosh I love love LOVED it! This is definitely a favorite story!
11/22/2015 c3 Ninja kitty kick
The bewilder-blood
9/23/2015 c15 slowpoke
Okay, the story turned out AWESOME!
9/22/2015 c15 7Gordon519
you could turn this into a rp with the community
9/22/2015 c14 ThatOneSpirit
NO NOT OVER NO NO NO NO!WHY?!
9/22/2015 c13 slowpoke
Man! I missed so much! The answer to your question about the time difference between the two avengers is about two years fictionally. Also, i laughed sooooo hard when you had sif say the warrior threes names! You got everyone of them wrong, the Asian is hogun, the tall blonde is fandral, and the big bearded one is volstagg. Anyway, this story felt alot like HTTYD 1 and 2 with the avengers, also, i think you should make more story's with erika. For pranks, hmmmmm, erika could have iron man make her a dragon attracting mist, and fill spideys web shooters with the mist instead of web fluid, then when he shoots the ''webs'' he gets swarmed by dragon hybrid people!
9/21/2015 c11 ThatOneSpirit
update! UP. DATE. UPDATE!
9/15/2015 c13 ThatOneSpirit
well, if ya can't do that then make him come over and help Erika put paint all over the Tower! WE NEED MORE SPIDERMAN!
9/13/2015 c12 Gordon519