FanFiction.Net
for What Happens When A Primordial Gets Bored

7/29/2022 c1 SSDreadnought
Glad this was abandoned. Its horrible. Don’t bother reading
11/14/2020 c5 1AnimeAsim
Honestly I don't know what to think but I think I would prefer that sasuke have lipstick on his cheek and hinata next to him a misunderstanding.
8/12/2020 c5 Guest
Go fuck yourself loser. Another pathetic shit stain who can’t finish what they start. Delete your abandoned garbage.
7/14/2020 c3 Really
This is the most pathetic thing ever
6/20/2020 c5 ryuu no kage660
when will the next chapter come out
5/21/2020 c2 9Issexwithyourcloneincest
Yeah, this is terrible. Just by reading this, I can tell that he would have happily joined rias peerage had he been able to. At least you had the common sense of knowing that you can't reincarnate someone more powerful than you much less a primordial. But he's still annoying in this story. He's like' my cover's blow so I'll just tell them everything and become their allies'. No, just no
10/6/2019 c2 Guest
Had to drop. Sensor DXD smh
9/24/2019 c1 Edocsiru
God this is so fucking bad.. It's like a convention of super edgy teens.
7/12/2019 c2 5Mend1cant Bias
Fic sucks ass
6/6/2018 c4 Guest
Since you seem to be a feminist trying to control your readers into a new line of thinking I. Leaving. Seriously I'm not into reading a story that shows women with so called power when in reality, it's usually just dark manipulation without a care for the consequences it has on others.
5/31/2018 c5 j
please updaaaaate
5/30/2018 c5 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
4/20/2018 c5 dlowe2651
I hope you continue this story is great it would be a travesty if it was left incomplete.
2/1/2018 c4 King Popoto
liked it...up until you did the usual until you did the whole 'Hinata has been cheating on him with Sasuke' shtick that was really dumb and not for the reason you think...ok maybe a bit, but still it was not needed especially after the last chapter hell you could of just made it so she was reincarnated into someone else but had memorise of her past life...but then again this fic is dead in the water so meh i'm done.
1/18/2018 c5 Guest
You've already declared hi mate as a definite harem member to do either of those defeats the purpose of her even being in it in the first place. I would make her more then just a background character. But yes going with it being a misunderstanding is, while a touch on the cliche side, is the best option.
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »