for I Will Never Die

2/27/2020 c4 goddessqueen222
I wish this was not discontinued because it's a good book
7/8/2018 c4 goddessqueen222
You should really finish this story. It was just getting interesting.
2/5/2017 c4 1TotallyFangirl2002
I loved your fanfic.
It was terrific! And I loved that wits battle between Will and Tessa, it was incredible. How come you haven't updated yet?! Please, please, please update soon! I'd really like to know how this continuos.
Good luck w/ your fanfic.
8/29/2016 c4 2ClockworkLover
Please, please, please continue writing this. It is amazing, and was honestly one of the best I've read. Top 3.
10/24/2015 c4 Guest
Please write more! You haven't written in ages!
6/25/2015 c4 Guest
Does Jem end up liking Tessa too?
6/21/2015 c3 Guest
I like this version of Tessa a lot more than others. Some stories just make her an awful person, so she can get jealous of Will's girlfriend and there is no reason behind it or point (other than the fact that they need her to get uncharacteristicly jealous). But your story acknowledges that someone who has gone through traumatic experiences (we don't know what they are yet but they're there) will in fact be snarky and untrusting. Not a flat out awful person. I am not a very good writer, but thank you for your lovely addition to the fandom.
6/21/2015 c4 1KatCat116
I am enjoying this fanfiction more, and more! The way Tessa deals with humanity is very interesting, considering that she does all the work on her own. If our heroine has to choose between the Herondale or the Carstairs, I would prefer Jem as a partner in a romantic relationship. (If I sound like a 50 year old, sorry. I like to sound sophisticated when I write ;P)
6/20/2015 c4 JoeyPavlova
I love this too much, it was an awesome chapter :D. Please update soon!
6/20/2015 c4 Guest
I like how Will jumps to Tessa's side when Gabriel walks up
6/20/2015 c4 Christinatewart
Love it! Do another action packed chapter.
6/20/2015 c4 Sarah
ohhh that was interesting. and really funny. please update this soon.
1 question though how are they going to find out that Tessa is the clockwork angel?
again please update this soon. thank you. ;)
6/19/2015 c1 Guest
In seven days you have written 5,000 words, how?
6/19/2015 c1 Guest
*yes being chanted in the distance*
6/19/2015 c3 Guest
This is the physical form of perfection
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »