for Love at Second Sight

9/12/2020 c3 LizRosario
ahhhh! This story is so goodddd! please keep writing!
5/28/2018 c1 mada
super tare poveste
9/9/2016 c3 1Minion-Number-One
I like this story very much, do you plan to update? It'd be sad to see it being abandoned
12/4/2015 c3 GinIsAnUke4Ever
Omg! This fanfic is so good! I can't wait to find out what happens next so please do update!
10/11/2015 c3 ohyeahsonya
I swear if you don't continue this I will actually cry. This fic is great! I love the character development and the different perspectives make it unique to other ones. The chapter lengths are also perfect. Please keep updating this, it's amazing!
9/27/2015 c3 Guest
Awesome
9/26/2015 c3 Guest
damn i want they kiss
jelous hijikata is scary
hahaha

nice chapter, please keep update

9/26/2015 c3 PonPon
Ahahahahah...it's okay. I wanna know in your future chaps. Besides, I'm not underage anymore *smirks so it's perfectly fine~
Nahhh, it's okay. Twisted is finee. A million thanks for the new chappie. Hope to hear from you soon; but studies first tho. We readers well understand~ As long as you didn't give up on this story then it's fine. GAMBATEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
9/26/2015 c3 Choco Lover
Thank you author-san. You should be more confident with your skills. Quite hard to find a great HijiGin fanfic for gintama nowadays. Glad that there's more who are writing to fulfill we fellow fujoshis/fudanshis desires. Keep up the good work! Thank you for the fast update; hope to hear from you soon ahaha
9/26/2015 c3 Gunny
This chapter was pure gold. My wish to read about jealous Hijikata come true so soon! Such a sweet sight to see that was xD At first I thought it would be about TakaGin already when I saw title of this chapter but you surprised me. It seems Hijikata has so many people who are competition for him ;) Good, good. I'm glad you remember minor characters and add new ones, it makes story more interesting. I hope others - like Otose or Otae - appear at some point too :) I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Best wishes!
9/26/2015 c3 8Yumi-nachan
kyaa so cute. i also love when you reveal about kanshichirou, ginsan look alike baby. hope u continue
9/25/2015 c3 anotherReeses
I love this fanfic. You write really well, and bring the characters to life. I love rereading this fanfic. It's one of my favorites. I can't wait till you write the next chapter, because this fanfic I'd totally worth the wait.
Loved chapter three. Sorry if I'm rambling, I just really love this fanfic.
9/12/2015 c2 TakaGinHijiGin
PLS UPDATE SOON! OMG I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH! Im already addicted to it! I was freaking out and laughing like crazy when I saw Takasugi said "I'm coming for you,Gintoki".HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! It just makes me wonder what will happen possible,pls make a threesome with Gintoki as the uke! Couldn't bring my heart to see one of them couldn't be with Gin-chan.
9/11/2015 c2 PonPon
Author-sannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
The plot is great and funny ahahaha. You did a great job for your first fanfic. Perfect for gintama setting so dont give up! I wanna know what happens to gin-chan in the past, takasugi-kun's plan for gin-chan and a jealous hijikata-kun hahahahahahahaha. Please continue your story tho and spread the loveeeeee. HIJIGIN & TAKAGIN HWAITINGGGGGG
9/11/2015 c2 Choco lover
Maa maa author-san, keep up the good work. Your story is great and funny too! Perfect for gintama setting. If you ask me, the characters are behaving themselves hehe. You really should consider continuing the story tho, I wanna know what takasugi-kun is planning, gin-chan's past and a jealous oogushi-kun~ So update soon!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »