for All Alone

12/25/2021 c11 Chloe Bourgeois
Corsets are cool.

That cop is going to have a very strange conversation with his girlfriend.
12/25/2021 c9 Vista
I like Sophia's brother. I don't have an opinion of her mother.
12/18/2021 c11 2CMVreud
"I know I said the ABB and the Empire could both attack here, but at the same time? What the fuck is going on?"
It's called a Coil-plot. Because that fucky little rapist has his grubby little eyes set on you to get his grubby little paws all over you.

"Look at him! He's dead on his feet!"
"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself before. Kenny Lagos."
Oh my god! They killed Kenny!

Nice one so far, a serious twist and a seriously interesting power (soooooo much bullshit in that one) and even if I despise SS-Hess... you make her, well, seem normal.
12/17/2021 c8 CMVreud
*drummroll for the eyeroll*
*eyeroll*
"superior eyeroll of Tony Stark*
12/17/2021 c7 CMVreud
Jesus!
"Yes, please?"
12/16/2021 c11 2Jack Inqu
The complications continue; how long before someone decides to do something truly stupid to Taylor?

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
12/15/2021 c11 alaskan-dracolych
Damn, man. Closest to this I've seen before is Braid, where Taylor moves around life energy and can bring someone back by constantly feeding them energy until their body keeps living on it's own.

This, well written, interesting, new. Hell of a find.
12/14/2021 c11 200Marcus Rowland
And now the zombie apocalypse panic has another datum point in Zombie!Cop, who will probably soon be trending on Twitter and PHO...
12/14/2021 c5 2CMVreud
I have to say you had me ther for a second or two.
And it would've been 'typical Worm'. 'Only bad and worse decisions' and all that.
12/14/2021 c3 CMVreud
Dude.
12/14/2021 c2 CMVreud
As this is propably the first story I read from you (if not, sue me, I have like a thousand faves, it's difficult to keep 'em all straight) and I don't know what sort of writer you are, but I know Worm and Worm is when you open a can of wholesome The Simurgh will come over and fubar it.
12/13/2021 c10 veritas31
You have created another Void Cowboy in Rodney and if you get them two together it will be the worm equivalent of the Frog brothers from Lost Boys lol.
12/13/2021 c11 Kyuubi-dono
This is great. For a while there, I was upset with Sophia. Getting the main character killed? Seriously? But then the ol' switcheroo happened.

I can't wait to see more. Update when you can.
12/13/2021 c11 AcceleratorStrongestLv5
Nice work
6/12/2021 c10 Vargast91
So, why hasn't anyone thought of Panacea yet? Taylor can 'revive' someone and restore their brains, and Panacea can restore/restart their body.

Given the tests that the doctors were running, I'm suprised that none of them decided to see if a full revival was possible by combining their powers.
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »