for All Alone

6/12 c10 Vargast91
So, why hasn't anyone thought of Panacea yet? Taylor can 'revive' someone and restore their brains, and Panacea can restore/restart their body.

Given the tests that the doctors were running, I'm suprised that none of them decided to see if a full revival was possible by combining their powers.
5/16 c10 4hvm2k2
Honestly this version of Taylor would probably be better suited as a Rogue than hero or villain. But that's just my 2 cents on the matter.
1/12 c10 Guest
Sophia is not a loner. She is yandere for Emma and a tsundere to everyone else.
1/9 c10 2ManwithaPlan113
I’m actually very much enjoying this story. The dynamics are incredibly cute and it’s rather refreshing to see a Sophia Hess having my a genuine friendship with someone rather then being the sociopathic loner she is in canon
12/19/2020 c1 Ben 10
How about a crossover between Worm and Generator Rex?
12/18/2020 c10 40deathgeonous
This is a uniquely interesting fic. A very unique one. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
12/14/2020 c10 Sophie
I like PHO segments.
12/15/2020 c10 Breitve
I’m just wondering how long until Taylor thinks to herself... I can have Emma back as well.
12/11/2020 c10 Guest
neat
12/11/2020 c10 Guest
This story became pretty shit.
12/12/2020 c10 LordGrimstorm
That was fun! I'm going to have to go back and re-read the previous chapters, I'm a little iffy on how things went down leading up to this, but that was a good update! Thanks!
12/12/2020 c10 3grovepjp
Tx
12/11/2020 c10 AzureLazuli
Such a great chapter! :D That stupid intern though. *facepalms*
12/11/2020 c10 Caver Floyd
Thanks for the recap of which alt!power this story was, I needed it. Well, raffiestaffie is soon to be unemployed probably. Good chapter.
9/14/2020 c9 LordGrimstorm
Interesting story. I liked the premise, and the power is different, in a good way. I'm curious why the doctors wouldn't have tried to get more blood in them and restart their hearts if possible after they were back on their feet, with the possibility of that being able to fully fix them, but it was going in a direction that I would have been happy to follow along with. If you write any more for this one I'll be there to read it. Thanks for sharing!
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »