for Peter Jackson Left Out a Few Things

6/3/2018 c9 streunekatze
This was also great, too bad you didn't finish it, but all the same thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.
1/28/2016 c9 7bleeding-roses-16
I am enjoying this story! I like how believable you have made this story and i'm glad you are doing something like a squeal to the Hobbit one you did. I'm curious to know why more than just one person came this time. Please update soon.
10/14/2015 c9 19CatLady4
Glad to see that you are back! Looking forward to resolving the issue of just how much foreknowledge to reveal.
10/3/2015 c8 CatLady4
So, now keep going!
10/3/2015 c1 CatLady4
Well, apparently when you favorite an author, Fanfic doesn't tell you when they have a new story out! Something wrong there. Glad I checked in to see what was new. Hope this is as good as the first part which I enjoyed tremendously.

Once again I am breaking my rule about reading unfinished stories. Please do not disappoint!
9/22/2015 c8 Nameless
Dude... What?! This story does not get enough attention. Finish it please? I like it.
7/6/2015 c8 93TMI Fairy
Too much movieverse for me.
The Black Arrow shot down the fic for me :(
Borys
7/5/2015 c7 TMI Fairy
Nice for thinking about the consequences of the flash flood.
BUt I still don't like Arwen standing in for Old Sunshine aka Glorfy.
Borys
6/28/2015 c6 Guest
This is great! update soon!
6/26/2015 c6 Laurel
Nice Chapter, although I would like to know a lot more about Scilla's life after the battle of the five armies. I can't wait for the next chapter.
6/13/2015 c2 1suzii3499
Thank you for this sequel! I really appreciate it that you took the time and thought about the plot and continued to write even though the previous story had its own closure. Your writing is amazing! Keep the hard work going!
6/13/2015 c2 Fabe
I've been reading your work for a few years now and it is always completely brilliant. Your ideas and way of storytelling is so refreshing. Needless to say, I'm excited to see where this one goes. Update soon please!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service