for Elf Café and Mairon's Manor

4/27/2019 c22 Guest
Mileth is right. Namo should not write fluffy poetry. Though now...I want him to!
Ah! This is the last chapter! *sobs* I'm going to be annoying and beg. PLEASE update!
4/27/2019 c21 Guest
Wow, that got heavy. They've gotta deal with the government and Morgoth, Lir's babies, forming the Army of Light... No wonder Mileth had a breakdown.
4/27/2019 c20 Guest
Christopher Lakes is more than he seems. And what does the dance thing mean? It sounds like the government is getting involved. That will make things interesting.
4/27/2019 c19 Guest
Well. That got intense.
4/27/2019 c18 Guest
I loved Kano's reaction, it really seems like something he would do. (And of course they placed bets on his reaction...*rolls eyes*)
Throwback of Faramir? Um...YES! And poor guy, it doesn't seem like he's in good shape emotionally... I love the conversation between Mileth and Alex, especially how Alex asks, "Why do I need to be saved?" And Mileth's answer of "You must be saved from yourself," which really rings true, for me at least, as a Christian. It's very close to what we believe.
I think this is my favorite chapter so far!
4/27/2019 c17 Guest
So, a throwback of Aragorn. I kinda expected something like that.
And oh wow. Lir is pregnant?!
4/27/2019 c16 Guest
Seems like Elf Cafe is a success! I wish there was an Elf Cafe in my hometown...
4/27/2019 c15 Guest
WHOA. That's her ward's mental/emotional state? Now the question is... Who is the throwback?
Those quotes are hilarious! Are they real?
And finally...OMGMaironisadorable!
4/27/2019 c14 Guest
So, the first throwback has been found. I'll be honest, I would have thought Zachary was a throwback of Eomer. Where does Widfara show up in LOTR? I can't think of where he's mentioned.
4/27/2019 c13 Guest
Looks like things are moving along...but I doubt it will stay this normal for long.
Amazing idea on using Tengwar to call the lost elves to Wiseman!
4/27/2019 c12 Guest
That is an amazing house, and it's so perfect for them!
4/26/2019 c11 Guest
Yay! Dan and Ro, my favorite peredhil!
Ooh, yes, let's ship Caranthir with someone...if only to see him blush.
Nice idea, bringing Gordon back in. That's a cool plot twist that I probably should've seen coming.
Throwbacks, hmm? This'll get interesting.
4/26/2019 c10 Guest
Did you come up with the drinks yourself? Or did you find recipes online? Either way, they sound really good!
Whoa. Amroth? I was not expecting that. Of course, he's a character that is often overlooked.
4/26/2019 c9 Guest
So...did Mileth jinx it? Guess I'll have to keep reading this amazing, wonderful, fantastic story! *Grabs thesaurus* astounding, marvelous, prodigious, unbelievable...I think you get the point.
4/26/2019 c8 Guest
I would have thought that someone's mind would be more...chaotic. My mind certainly is.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »