FanFiction.Net
for My Hero Story

11/7/2021 c1 pppppppbcffb
congrats on being the first MHA fic on this site!
3/19/2021 c7 5Knightmare Lord
I really enjoyed how you got Rikidou Sato some screentime and when I see Twister, I think of Dr. Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show.
5/8/2020 c16 Carla the Wizard
Black Knight sounds like a badass! (SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE!)

Also I wonder what Ryota will do if he does a fusion of sweets (marshmallow that's made out of Jaw Breakers?)

Candy cane that's the same size as swords.

Also hope you continue soon and stay safe!
5/7/2020 c15 Carla the Wizard
Dude have you watched season 4 yet!? It's amazing! Also I hope you continue soon, this is a really good story!

Or are you planning another bnha syoc story? Anyway I hope you continue soon, I really like your character and how it played out!

Stay saf!
5/7/2020 c14 Carla the Wizard
Holly has an amazing quirk, man she could literally turn her gaming/anime crush into life!? (I think anyway?), so lucky!

Also really loving your story, I hope we can see more of it!
5/7/2020 c13 Carla the Wizard
Holy moly! I did not expect that! This is an awesome chapter! Great job!
5/7/2020 c12 Carla the Wizard
Can't wait to see what's going to happen next chapter!

Department of Partnership, can you tell us more about it? Is it like the hero course but everyone is from different countries? Or is it like business courses?
5/7/2020 c11 Carla the Wizard
Oooh! This is getting real!
5/6/2020 c10 Carla the Wizard
Yay!
5/6/2020 c9 Carla the Wizard
Happy birthday!
5/6/2020 c8 Carla the Wizard
I really enjoyed this chapter!
5/6/2020 c7 Carla the Wizard
Ooh! Can't wait also I love his power move jaw breaker!
5/6/2020 c6 Carla the Wizard
Hayato Shirokishi idk why but I have a bad feeling with this guy?
5/6/2020 c5 Carla the Wizard
How many ocs are we allowed to make? Also I hope I can still post mine in review? For some reason I can't get an account or even pm someone?

Anyway I'm loving this chapter! Your really good writer and I'm loving how you wrote the fight scenes! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next chapter!

Also, if my oc does get in I hope she can get in class 1A or maybe 1B so the class can be even maybe? Also I like how you wrote everyone ocs so they are different personally to everyone else's and have Weaknesses!
5/6/2020 c4 Carla the Wizard
Are we allowed to have students from all over the world? Like in Britain? I'm just want make sure I don't mess this up? Also love this chapter!
236 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »