for Into the Theater

11/7 c1 Joykillthewolf
haha accident-prone squad -w-
11/5 c32 martinez.emmac
Update soon this is amazing
10/1 c29 APerson
It's Heads Up not Watch out, and it's If I don't, I'm gonna lose my mind. Sorry. I'm a perfectionist (kinda) I just had to comment that.
9/29 c1 5Russetmoth2786
Citizens of CoRoNaViRuS
Dont mind the rude comments. Just keep writing!
8/20 c32 Elvenqueen-at-Hogwarts
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that the person who adopted your story didn't actually continue it, so you might want to look for another person. But on a happier note, I really loved this story and your writing style, I will be sure to check out some of your other stories! I really liked how you combined a bunch of different fandoms together, it was a great touch. I also really loved the friendship between Hiro and Hiccup, I could totally imagine that happening! If you ever decide to continue the story, I'll be one of the first to read it; keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Elvenqueen-at-Hogwarts :)
4/14 c1 LolRcl
DEATH TO LIPSTICKS ! RARRRRR!
3/24 c3 Guest
Is hiro hiccup descendant
2/20 c9 Guest
Ok I know you don’t update anymore but snotlout was never this bad and he has never called hiccup useless. Snotlout May have a ego but he does help and he has mostly stopped bulling hiccup.
12/29/2019 c12 Kylee Olsen
Actually in this chapter it’s spelled albeit not alebit.
Frozen fever, along with tangled ever after and Olaf’s frozen adventure are Disney shorts involving either tangled characters or frozen characters after the actual movies
There is also frozen 2 as well as HTTYD 3 to put in here if you please
Also this is fantastic and extremely accurate, great job
Okay I’m going to stop now cuz I got to keep reading
Ps I’m guessing if neo is you then Jamie is a friend or relative. Also if you’re anything like your character, I would love to be bffs in real life even if that’s not possible
Anyways my username is Coolkrobird if you want to look up my info
Okay bye for real now
8/27/2019 c32 4Wrighting'GIRL3000
Update
8/24/2019 c24 Guest
Please let them watch HTTYD 3 please.
7/17/2019 c32 Night lock117
First thing, great story sad you gave it up. 2nd thing the guy you said adopted it never did anything with it. 3rd thing is to zadarchie and guest, who the actual fuck do you think you are? Do you not have anything better to do then waste your own fucking brain cells demeaning someone’s story? Go fuck yourself.. you rotten scumbags. Neobendium, if you ever do read this don’t listen to those idiots and stay happy with the fact that even though the story isn’t finished, you made a great story that people loved and will continue to love.
5/22/2019 c1 MrCrafter2987
This is an absolutely enthralling story to read. It's a shame it never got finished though... I would LOVE to see the character's reactions to Tangled and Frozen.
4/5/2019 c1 Myla Byers
Can you put more chapters of the characters watching Big Hero 6 in here and also put Justin and the knights of valour in here too so they can watch his movie too, ok?
3/29/2019 c32 Myla Byers
Can you please post more chapters of Big Hero 6 so Hiccup can see Hiro getting blasted by the fire?
589 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »