for Die A Hero, Become A Villain

5/4/2016 c3 1Patrick the Fan
Okay so Chris McLean IS the teacher...and he's actually Gwen's uncle! Man, ain't THAT some shit! But for real, it's great to see some friendly interactions between Courtney and Gwen.

On the side note, I kinda found a little hidden meaning. This probably was not intentional on your part, but I found that monologue by Gwen about working hard for what you want relatable to her relationship with Trent. They both had to work hard to form a relationship, and it also takes hard work to recover from a break-up (you simply can't move on in a day). Overall, this seems like a good start of a story.
5/4/2016 c2 Patrick the Fan
Okay, this is getting a little good. I like how you decided to put most of them in a high school setting, as it makes the story a little more realistic. Hopefully the next chapter will have a little more material. I also found it odd that Chris was the teacher. Is he going through a rough patch or something? Or is this a different Chris, because I've seen sometimes people will make Chris related to one of the characters.
5/4/2016 c3 22Quiet Waters
Spanish class from Chris? Wouldn't be he more suited to teach... I don't know, drama? He'd do a better job there instead of what he's doing now, talking about his Tanzania trip and all! :D

I say it again, I absolutely love how your grim and cynical portrayal of Gwen, it feels so accurate and does a lot of justice to her more gothic persona! I won't be lying if it's one of the best I've read!

A shame how you ended it on a cliffhanger though, I wanted to know how Gwen was going to take advantage of Courtney's breakup announcement! I do hope you'll find the drive to continue again soon, but do so at your own pace! I'll wait!

5/3/2016 c1 1Patrick the Fan
The preview was nice. I honestly was expecting it to be a little longer, but hey, it works in this case. I'd really like to see how we dive deep into Gwen's mind to see how she feels about the whole situation.
5/3/2016 c2 22Quiet Waters
Interesting position, Gwen goes to help Courtney with Duncan, but wants them to break up as much! What's also amiable is Gwen's rather selfish and cynical demeanor such as her whole ordeal with Trent!

This all was made even better with the expansive writing style you're using! I love me a bit of exposition! Keep that up!

5/3/2016 c1 Quiet Waters
This was a short intro, but felt and read really poetic! If the rest is as good, let it all come!

I do hope this is a standalone story that does not require the reading of He's Never Gone. But if that isn't the case, I'll see if I can fit in reading that one too!

6/22/2015 c2 FrostQuests
( too lazy to log in)
I love the idea for the story, you are really nailing Gwen's POV! I cant wait for more!
6/22/2015 c2 Guest
I love this story any wait for update!