for Bane Has A Change Of Heart

11/17/2018 c8 21JumpStreetMcQuaids
Please update wonder what happens
10/12/2016 c8 Elflover
More! More! Hope you're fine :)
6/17/2016 c7 Guest
Next.
6/12/2016 c1 Elflover
Still following you :) Hope you're okay. Can't wait to see the rest, especially Bane trying to be a dad ;)
1/3/2016 c5 ElfLover
Hi again. Thanks for all your chapters, I always enjoy reading you. :) You're among the authors that make me fell better even on bad days. If I might just add one request, I hope I can see Bane and Robin struggling in their new father-son relation, just to imagine Bane as an adoptive father. Although to ask Robin to go do his homework should be easy, I'm sure the kid will all the assignements for the next month. ;) Thanks, as always. Actually, I write fanfiction and fiction, but I'm too shy to publish them online. Congrats for doing it. :)
1/2/2016 c5 ElfLover
Thanks a lot! I love it as usual! :) I hope your resolution for your New Year is to write more Bane and Robin fanfiction. ;)
12/28/2015 c4 ElfLover
Thanks for the new chapter! Always more makes me happy. :)
Who's Aurelia, by the way? So she and Bane will be like parents to Robin?
Always waiting for more, keep up your cool work. :D
Merry Christmas, by the way. :)
10/7/2015 c1 ElfLover
The rest! The rest! For the two stories! :D
8/31/2015 c1 ElfLover
The rest! The rest! The rest!
7/21/2015 c2 Rurretto
I love this so far! Can't wait for an update!
7/10/2015 c1 ElfLover
Thank you very much! Your writing is awesome. The only bad thing about it is that I want more and that you don't publish chapters fast enough for my taste. But I understand writer's block and the fact that you have to work and/or study, not to mention live your life in general.I'll be watching your next chapters and thanks again. :) :) :)
6/18/2015 c1 Guest
Personally, Bane and Alfred need to make Batman and Robin their sex slaves, fucking their once straight asses into submission, turning the aforementioned asses into the Batcunt and Robinpussy. Yes, those 2 superhereos are now bitched forever, their 2 new masters get to pull down their Batman and Robin purple and green panties whenever the urge to plow those hot twats hits Bane and Alfred... Heh-Heh-Heh.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service