for Martha Surprises Kate

1/10 c1 Larry Holmes
Brilliant...wonderful story concept expertly and beautifully written - thanks!
10/20/2020 c1 CubsWon
Perfect!
9/14/2020 c1 jneha2375
Hey! great story, wish they showed Castle's childhood too.
9/28/2018 c1 Guest
Truly nice & refreshing. We read only Castle.
7/4/2015 c1 fracas
Thank you - I really enjoyed this.
6/30/2015 c1 6Hazmatt
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
6/16/2015 c1 37CassandraMcCord
This is so good!
I just found you on Twitter, realized you've been reviewing my stories, checked this story out, and then realized that you're from North Carolina, where I am also from.
Wonderfully done :))

This makes perfect sense about Rick and his abilities:))

Love Martha and Kate together talking and enjoying each other's company:))

Yes for making castle babies:))

Very good!
6/15/2015 c1 Guest
You did an excellent job filling in the gaps!
6/15/2015 c1 73Shutterbug5269
For the record, I taught myself to read by age 4. (Moving next door the the village library when I was 3 certainly helped) I was on the senior reading level by the third grade and the college level by 5th grade.

I have the dubious distinction of being the only person my 4th grade teacher ever had to say "Would you please put that book down" to in her 50 years of teaching.

It happens.
6/15/2015 c1 VIOLET1213
WOW! Great story, I wish you would continue. Thanks for writing.
6/15/2015 c1 1DREAMWRITER 08
ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH!
6/15/2015 c1 72Garrae
Well, that improved my day. We don't often see anything exploring how clever castle really is.
6/15/2015 c1 92missy52061
What a wonderful story! And I think you are totally correct about Rick being a genius. I never thought about that before, but it makes perfect sense. I feel like Kate - the evidence was there, and I never put all the pieces together before I read this story. And from now on, this is my headcanon about Rick Castle!

And to make this a Martha/Kate story made this even better. I love the two of them, and they never get enough screen time to suit me. And that is why I love fan fiction; an author can write a pairing like this that adds to my enjoyment of the show. Please write more Kate/Martha stories - you have a great understanding of both characters.

Bravo! Bravo!