for Wolf in the hero

6/30/2020 c2 kdhvvvvvvvgubkj
bruh speech -90000000000
3/23/2020 c1 Guest
Literally not even readable to anyone but you
(Sorry about my old review; I’m me the great. Guess I was having a bad day.)
This like, seriously, needs so much work... I can’t.
3/16/2020 c2 Guest
This has so many spelling mistakes that I’m convinced that you failed English class
11/16/2019 c3 Me the great
I freaking can’t understand anything in this stupid story - you can’t spell right, you don’t use correct grammar— a whole bunch of crap. I mean, it’s one thing if there’s a couple errors, and they’re not major - but it’s a whole other thing if you can’t spelling seemingly anything right.
People who like this are idiots. (Call me mean; I don’t give a crap.)
11/16/2019 c1 Me the great
Trash - all I’m sayin’.
11/8/2018 c2 Optimisty
There are Spelling errors coming out your ass
3/23/2018 c9 1Jaazz
i have just found this this story and i beleive that it is a great idea and that you should continue it because i think alot of people would like this
5/21/2017 c1 nana
You can't spell
9/22/2015 c1 Karla
Okay so let's start with this okay...SPELLING! LIKE YOU LITERALLY CANNOT SPELL!
9/22/2015 c1 Guest
Work on spelling there is many mistakes
8/24/2015 c2 Tamara
Weird
6/23/2015 c3 hi
I was glad that dad didn't seem to know. But then I worred about what he would do if he found out. So once we were allowed to leave I went straight to the arena.

—•—•—Poseidon's pov—•—•—

I was welcomed to camp and was surprised when I saw the look of fear that adorned my sons face for a second before he masked it with a look of composure. With that everyone was excused to return to their training. I decided I'd observe each of the different things the campers could do. So I started with arts and crafts. To me it seemed that it was a good stress reliever for the for one, he seemed to be a son of Hermes, he might have been making a cup but then again it could just of easily supposed to of been a circle.

The next activitie I looked at was the volleyball court, everything seemed fine so moved on to the strawberry fields nothing happening there. So on I went to the stables, besides the horses and Pegasusi bowing to me nothing strange happened. The armory was fully stocked so I when to the arena. There in the middle of other heroes Percy stood ready for a group attack to hit him. Out of nowhere the fight began and as I wached I noticed he moved without a single hit making contact with his skin. I was quite impressed with how he beat all of them without even using his sword. So I just stood there in the entrance waching dumb struck as my son continued training as if I wasn't there. I was jolted out of my thoughts by the sound of the Conch horn announcing it was time for lunch.

When we got to the dinning pavilion everyone sacrificed some of their food. But when Percy, got to my table he seemed almost different than the cheerful kid I used to know as my son. "So Percy, what's new with you? I know we don't get to talk much but I figured this would be as good a time as any to see how your doing." As soon as I said that he tensed up.

"Nothing." He pushed out between gritted teeth,"Just wish I could stop my nightmares. You know same old, same old." But I could tell he was hiding something from me I just didn't know what. An awkward silence came over the table then I noticed all the meat he had on his plate. I decided I'd just leave it alone.

After lunch I went to the climbing wall I'm sure glad we added it to this camp. Then I noticed how perfectly Percy, ascended the climbing wall. It amazed me how he was able to get to the top in less than a minute.

—•—•—time skip—•—•—

I was woken up by the sound of my son violently tossing and turning in his bunk. I got up and approached him to wake him up to ask what was wrong. But then I noticed that his hair seem to have gotten longer from the last time I saw him. I though ok he just hasn't gotten a hair cut yet. Suddenly he jolts up to a siting position, banging our heads together. While I fall back startled he looks like he was ready to take on the mother of all monsters.

But he seemed like he was out of it to. "Son? Are you alright? Is something wrong?" He didn't anwser instead he got up and walked outside. I followed but what I saw next proved to be hard to swallow because there lo and behold was a wolf coming up to my son. The wolf had deep brown fur but it was graying and its eyes were blue like Sally's which I though was strange.

Next thing I knew I was following them to the forest. Then the wolf changed. One moment it was a wolf the next it was a woman I'd never forget, Sally Jackson or Blofis.

"S-Sally? Is that you?" The wolf turned human faced me with shock and worry. I couldn't believe it Sally was the wolf the other gods were looking for. That means my son is a werewolf! I hastily backed up when she tried to approach me. Turning I ran off to inform the campers.

—•—•—Percy's pov—•—•—

When I woke up I headed straight for where mom was and followed her to a place to talk. She shifted so she could tell me how to change forms, when we heard an all to familiar voice from behind us. Mom turned around and when she reached out to dad to explain he moved back and ran off. "Mom I think it's time to go." She nodded and told me to shift into a wolf I just have to think of a black wolf.

So I quickly shifted and ran with mom into the woods outside of camp. Never looking back. For I knew that if I came back I'd be in danger.
p.s. I am demigoddesschildofapollo it would not let me review two times
6/23/2015 c4 fuscia2
spellcheck, man. that's all I got to say.
6/23/2015 c4 Lycaon1096
I have a suggestion you should give Percy the ability to do a half-shift aka he is in wolf form but more humanlike but has all the features of a wolf

Great chapter
6/23/2015 c2 1tobias the king
As I approached camp I thought about what to say. Should I tell them that I'm a werewolf? I decided agents that. They'd pro think I was a threat and kill me. But as I approached the border I thought of the last war the gods had decided to what on the gifts so we had time to recuperate, yes I know large words and what they mean.
Anyway, I walked to my cabin in the fifth court, each cabin was in one of the five courts. Separated by who your godly parent is. For example the last to be clamed and in one of the courts before the Romans knew of the Greeks and the giant was started that's were you go unless that court is to full of cabins. And if two are clamed around the same time and are in different courts the one clamed last is the one you go with for where you siblings stay.

After I was done putting my things away I out to head to the beach when I was suddenly plowed over by my best friend.
"Percy! Everyone has to meet at the dining pavilion for an announcement. Come on." Jason was already running of to tell the rest of camp. I couldn't help thinking that it would take forever to gather the whole camp. With that thought in mind I walked of to dining pavilion.

"Campers! I know you're wondering why you were called here and why it couldn't wait till lunch. The answer is that from now to an undetermined time we will be training to catch the last werewolf of the water pack. She is rumored to live in New York with a mortal to hide her self. The gods have also informed me she might have a pup. So she'll be extremely protective of it and might attack us. But do not and I repeat do not harm or kill them in any way. For the gods are trying to preserve their last animal allies." Chiron announced loudly. Everyone started to whisper how strange it seamed to catch and not harm a monster. One boy next to me murmured that he would just kill it anyways.

With that someone asked why the pack was so small. Subconsciously I winced at what mom had told me. That my mating instincts would kick in soon, mad that I'd have to find a mate and have a pup or pups with him or her. Apparently some males can carry pups do to being subs.

"The pack kept on fighting for the gods until only one was left and she was only a pup. So now her pack is an endangered one. Because they are know as the water pack for a reason. Which is all of them can breath under water. Now any further questions or comments?" Chiron answered.

"Yes. I would like to know why the gods trust them. I know they helped a lot but still. They're monsters." An Athena girl wondered. Whispers and nod of agreement spread like wildfire.

"The gods trust them because the whole pack along time ago swore on their lives and the river Styx to be loyal to the gods for four hundred years. And the end of it is approaching within this year. The agreement was that if the are loyal and help in the wars for the gods when they over threw their father then when the Romans and Greeks become allies the wolfs will work for them for the four hundred years. It was prophesied that the two of use would unite in the last year of the agreement. But it was also said that one of the Olympians would meet and have a child with this last living member of the pack."

At the knowledge that the werewolf pup could be a half brother or sister the kids of the council started to freak that their family might be killed if a child of a minor god got to the person first. Sought soft outrage flooded the pavilion, hurting my sensitive hearing. With that everyone dispersed, angry that camp had to save a monster.

Later in Percy's cabin

I was dreaming of a wolf in a garden. A Japanese garden by a stream.

—•—•—Dreamscape—•—•—

A white female wolf was siting on an enormous rock overlooking a turquoise stream. Her eyes looked like mint green light from a leaf. The fur of hers was perfect, no stains and no dirt were on her fur. The sight of her with the backdrop of bamboo and cherry tree blossoms blowing in the wind making a light snow storm of color that made her look breathtaking.

"I've been waiting for you. Meet me at the Japan section in the Metropolitan Museum in ten days time. Good bye and I hope to see you again." With that the dream faded.

—•—•—end dream—•—•—

I woke to the sound of people out side my door snickering. I looked around and got ready for the day. But as I approached the door I could smell rotting fish. I was mortified that someone would desecrate the graves of fish for a prank! So I willed water to appear above them dowse them then move the bucket of fish to the floor next to the all I am a vegetarian when it comes to sea I opened the door to find Conner and Travis soaking wet looking frustrated they didn't get me. Then I noticed that the whole camp was their staring at me like I shouldn't have know that this prank was coming.

I just shrugged and went on my way to breakfast. I got a plate and put sausage, bacon, and hash browns. I scraped some sausage in and muttered 'Poseidon' then sat back down.

"Campers. A God has chosen to come and visit our camp and help protect it for a little while. Lord Poseidon." Chiron announced. I was mortified that my dad was here. 'What if he knows and is going to tell them that I'm one of the werewolves their looking for' but I didn't let that show on my face.
20 Page 1 2 Next »