for Fire and Ice

9/27/2015 c7 9ExRevolution
Yo, like the story i guess, despite me writing my own im not that into reading most romances but I guess this one is alright, the oly thing boyhering me is how your story's chapters seem to be the same length as mine but after 7 its only in the 4000's range idk thats crazy to me
8/7/2015 c7 13MikeRyder16
Short , but cute ;)
8/6/2015 c7 8anonymous56789
I love the Karin/Toshiro pairing and I'm excited to see where this goes.
7/4/2015 c6 2Ra in the Rain
I like it
7/2/2015 c6 13MikeRyder16
:v Matsumoto flight may be at the request of a dress to locate an Karin XD ... was a little short, but short the monotony of the main line and is good for a break , I think that after all find ways to ... encourage publish XD ! ;)
6/27/2015 c5 alexandra
make more
6/26/2015 c5 MikeRyder16
oooh fence seems that those two are having a hard ... how cruel is life ! XD ... I hope the next chapter ! ;)
6/17/2015 c4 MikeRyder16
XD ... Thank you for mention me , and as I already said , I thrill to HitsuKarin much and we must support him and his story is not far behind , I'm still having trouble finding the main idea owing to the translator but do not give up , and you should not either , remember that you must convince yourself about what you write, fun to do , readers come later , though not neglect the readers ... XD ... well ahead and mood ! ; )
6/17/2015 c3 S3rgeant-Sarcasm
It's good~~~
6/16/2015 c3 MikeRyder16
Wow , what sucesido interesting ... I had to translate and that has led to lose , it is not much but I do XD and I put all my efforts to read this Fic HitsuKarin because they are my favorite characters ... well back to the story ; it's interesting and a lot, and say it is a coward XD Hitsugaya ... I fled , while Karin is a mess with what feels hacie Captain , I hope to continue enjoying its history ... Bye -Bye ! ; )
6/15/2015 c1 31Ari 347
Not bad! Just going to preface myself by saying that I don't like stories written in the present, but it's very good otherwise. Keep an eye out for punctuation, you're missing commas and periods all over the place. But it's interesting and I do want to see what happens next! Keep going!