for Life As He Knows It

Update soon please
12/1/2020 c24 1QueenWinchester24
awesome story
11/24/2020 c24 AgosDelGrosso
OMG this is so god even if there's too much rape for me (and you do inform so I can skip it). Please keep going, I'm looking forward to know who will be Draco's mate!
11/22/2020 c24 deathwearsblack
great chapter.
11/22/2020 c24 mizzrazz72
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
11/21/2020 c24 1buterflypuss
good chap
11/21/2020 c22 zero fullbuster
Love it.
Great update.
Great to have you back in this story.
I can't wait what happens next.
Love the new chapter.
11/21/2020 c24 6sunlightstars
I loved this chapter! I can’t wait to see how things work out. How is Dumbledore going to be able to get Harry in the Tournament if he and his followers aren’t even allowed near the school? I’m also excited to see the conversation between Voldy and Harry. I can’t wait to read what comes next!
11/21/2020 c24 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously can't wait for the next update
11/21/2020 c23 sunlightstars
Please continue this story! It’s so good and i love it so much. I can tell you’ve put a lot of thought into the plot ans have worked hard on the story in general. I can’t wait until the connection between Voldy and Harry comes into play(if it is) and see what happens with that. I like how you portray the Malfoy’s too. Can you do a little more explaining in an authors note about the alpha/Veela connection between Draco and Harry? Also will Theo and Blaise be told they spent two years with Harry disguised after the fact? How long do you think you’ll make it to take Dumbledore to finally crumble? Will Remus and Sirius have another kid eventually? Will they come back to teach DADA next year? Was it really just a prostitue that Vernon was having “sex” with? Wouldn’t Petunia have to be at least a low level Squib for Dudley to inherit that? I’m really excited to see how Severus’ and Harry’s relationship evolves. Is Hermione really just a mindless follower or did she have stuff done to her mind to make her think that way? I like asking questions to try to incite more for the story lol. I hope to read more soon!
10/10/2020 c23 nooneinparticular101
PLEASE UPDATE IM BEGGING YOU
10/1/2020 c1 Poppyqueen97
I love this story! I hope you‘re going to continue soon.
9/30/2020 c23 Poppyqueen97
Please continue the story
9/25/2020 c23 Kalvorax
This is awesome. I love how the light and dark are reversed. wonder what voldy will do.
7/9/2020 c23 dmalfoy1973
Please continue this is really good
264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »