FanFiction.Net
for Thirteen at Dinner

11/24/2017 c15 ziggy.uk
Loved this story, had me gripped from start to finish, a real murder mystery with ghosts, a witch and an evil human thrown in! Loved it all and the ending was great. :)
5/18/2016 c14 Halmaethor
Great resolution! You always structure cases so well.
5/18/2016 c12 Halmaethor
Ah, I do like a good resolution between those two.
Also - I wondered if Avery was related! I got it when Steve said cowardice ran in the family. You know, your hints are perfect - just enough to let you figure some things out, but not totally obvious. I love it, it's exciting to read.
5/18/2016 c11 Halmaethor
The music! I KNEW it! And to a lesser extent, the letters - though I only knew something was very VERY fishy about those.
5/18/2016 c10 Halmaethor
Murder mysteries always get so confusing... Just wanted to say, I feel better about it knowing how well you always explain the cases at the end!
5/18/2016 c9 Halmaethor
Argh! You weren't kidding!
What's with Avery? Is she in it with her dad? Or has the same mojo got to her as Dean?
Guess I'd better keep reading. ;)
5/18/2016 c7 Halmaethor
I love how you're building up the 'what's wrong with Dean?' angle here, with the jewellery building on what's happened earlier. Your casefic stories always make me think about possible outcomes too - I find myself trying to solve it, even if I feel a little paranoid being suspicious of elevator music and handwriting!
5/18/2016 c3 Halmaethor
Really like it so far! Love the detail about how 2.14 influenced Dean's decision about Avery, and the cover story of the forgery. :)
12/3/2015 c10 7milkysupernova
After reading up to this chapter, apparently Dean isn't himself. If he's deadset, I believe something did move his cheese, in bad way.
11/30/2015 c15 125Book girl fan
Cute ending, and case successfully completed!
11/28/2015 c15 SPN Mum
Awww. Dean let Sam cuddle with him, and was actually going to read to him, just because he'd been a jerk to Sam. I know it was because of the spells that were being used on him, but still, Sam suffered a lot. It's nice to see them have this night together. :)

Thanks for such a fun story!
11/25/2015 c15 DearHart
Great story! XOXO
11/25/2015 c15 lenail125
Loved it! Great job, ;)
11/25/2015 c15 6ThePoetCerridwen
Awww this was so cute! And the story was really well written and thought out, you did an awesome job!
11/25/2015 c15 2talknerdy2meh
Awww. I loved this ending. Thanks for wrapping it up. I loved this story!
174 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »