for Dying Tickles

4/24 c45 Immortal Potatoe
amazing
4/19 c8 Spidersauce
Yay for Solaire. Sunbro is Bestbro.
3/28 c45 ChadChan101
this has to be one of the best FanFictions I've ever read. you've given life to all the character in a believable manner when faced with a sarcastic seer. I'm absolutely in love with all of them thank you for giving me this and keep it up!
2/16 c45 1Tryndamer95
This is beatiful, and i swear, excellent
I hope you continue, because this fic, has a lot of dedication and love
2/9 c45 Breakaway2
I am really loving this story! Just read all 45 chapter today. I am kind of hoping that when Garret links the first flame he wakes up in the dark souls 3 Era as the ashen one. It would be ironic that the first person to become a Lord of Cinder after Gwyn is the one to handle the all the other lords that went to hide.
1/13 c45 2Anthem of Grimm
This story is amazing
1/13 c45 Anthem of Grimm
The writing in this is supreme.
12/19/2020 c15 demzerff1
I love that dynamic.
12/10/2020 c45 slydino
Wonderful chapter. Great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/9/2020 c45 Lord-Azrael3
Great chapter as always mate, can't wait for more!
11/30/2020 c45 lighthero
I’m not sure what’s happening in your life, but I hope you can pull through it!

This story has been terrific so far, I even found myself skipping the action just so I could read more dialogue between all of these amazing characters. Keep up the good work!
11/25/2020 c45 3Freezee
Hell yeah! Garret is back with them and I'm ready for a touching reunion of two onions!
11/25/2020 c45 Commander Tool Belt
This is seriously good. The only sad thing is that there isnt a way to be truly happy in this universe it seems. Im hoping Garret would find a way to put a stop to the firelinking and not have to sacrifice himself. But i guess not. This is seriously amazing through. I love the extra sprinklings of made up lore here and there. Its perfect. The characters all have their own persoanlity that fits the game excellently and the interractions provoke a lot of emotions. 10/10 cannot wait for more!
11/22/2020 c45 Hailomin9
Always good to see you again keep it up can’t wait to see how it goes and will always wait patiently.
11/21/2020 c45 Everyone
"Not much to say" is fucking right! Short bullshit chapter that wont get another one fir at leadt a month. Fuck this
730 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »