for Lyrics

4/27/2018 c1 Cherubim22
That was an AMAZING beginning. PLEASE CONTINUE!
4/17/2017 c1 8fire.ash.rebirth
definitely continue!
4/17/2016 c1 1shadowhuntersdiva
enjoyed it
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
Okay, that link didn't show up correctly for some reason, so I'm going to sort of spell it out, so to speak it's: cannonfire dot com slash wiki slash index dot php?title equals selkie.
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
To be honest, I'm not really a fan of the "she told the nerd that". That is unnecessary. It's one thing to have a character call him that playfully or something, but to use it the way you did is odd and almost feels insulting. That likely wasn't your intention, but that's the way it felt to me. I would replace it with "genius".

Also, to add to the previous reviewer's point: Spencer also speaks some Asian languages... Or at least one. I'm not sure if it was Chinese, Japanese or Korean, but I think it was one of the three. There was one episode where he asked JJ if she wanted to see a movie with him and that he could do a whisper translation. He also said something in that language, whichever one it was.

Also, I wouldn't call the language Selkie, that's the name of the mythological creature. They speak many languages, not just one. Selkies speak Common (and other human languages) and Aquan (and other non human languages). This is according to this website:

. ?titleSelkie
6/16/2015 c1 17AHowell1993
Should do more chapters, because the JJ wondering what languages Reid speaks is would be interesting
6/16/2015 c1 tannerose5
This is really confusing. Your sentences are missing quite a few commas, such as "before she died her mother... You are also missing apostrophes that are for contractions. Finally, there are numerous misspelled words. You might want to get a beta, someone to reread and correct your mistakes, before you post.
Reid speaks and understands, at least Spanish, Russian, and some little-known African language. Being a genius, I'm sure he knows more.
6/16/2015 c1 20XoxMountainGirlxoX
This is beautiful, but I have to point out a few things.

first - you have the kid being a boy in the first two sentences

second - Irish is Celtic, Celtic is a language family and Irish is under that...so you are basically saying the same thing. You could have gone with Welsh. Also Irish is actually known as Irish Gaelic since it is in the Gaelic group of languages (I.E. Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic).

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service