for The Unknown Captain Rewrite

11/14 c13 Guest
More chapters please
8/15/2019 c6 Jestersky98
Really you keep calling him strongest fighter is the soul society but do you realize that kenpachi zaraki was barely top 10 so fuck off with all that defeating him wore him out
dropped
3/22/2019 c6 Aion27
I am sorry to say but this chapter ruined this entire story for me. I can't even continue reading it because it pissed me off so much. Him getting continually blackmailed like that is ridiculous to me. He should have stood his ground on not going and tell him that he at least wasn't going back to England.

He could at least threaten that if they did charge Gin then he would go on a killing spree through the Gotei 13. There was so many options for him other than to just give in the way he did. It is ridiculous to me and I feel that there should have been a better way for him to get sent there than that. Also, I truly believe that they should just let Magical England burn to the ground.

It was truthfully a good story right up until this chapter. Getting blackmailed so easily is what pissed me off. Because how is he going to be able to be the Hero he was when he will have too many responsibilities by becoming a captain. Also, the other thing that bothers me is on he didn't stand a sliver of a chance against the Captain Commander which is something else that upset me.
12/22/2016 c13 lyrisrose
I over this story. Your notes in "()"are got me by surprise I did a spit take, especially the one about Harrys eyes glowing othere worldly (no pun intended ) and I enjoyed the part where Gin greets Ranguku with "its good to see you" and everone was like but his eyes are closed. I screens hotel it and sent it my freight d and we just rolled on the floor laughing. This is an amazing.
4/3/2016 c13 Ftxfusion24
Harry/Lisa pairing for the win.
3/30/2016 c13 draco7347
love story casnt wait for new chapters
3/28/2016 c6 mhairiam13
I don't like how yamamoto keeps using to same thing to pretty much force him to do whatever he wants him to. like how long is it going to last or is arius just going to be yamamoto's bh for the rest of his immortal life?
3/8/2016 c12 bassoongirl14
I totally love this so far!
2/8/2016 c12 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
2/4/2016 c12 LoneWolfsRage
Please continue
12/22/2015 c12 Zekedavis
A suggestion for who harry should be paired with is luna because she might be more connected to the spiritual world than most people think.
12/22/2015 c12 dogman999
Keep up the good work and happy holidays.
12/22/2015 c11 8Emrys Akayuki
they're all weakened and had to use bankai against three not even close to espada-level arrancar? Really?
12/22/2015 c12 1FreeTraderBeowolf
As much as I would enjoy a Harry/Yoruichi pairing, she is more likely to just tease the poor boy rather than actually become his lover. But one can hope.
10/27/2015 c5 7Paxloria
Why would the Shimigami that watched the fight think that Gin was in prison when in the previous chaper it clearly said that he was believed to have been dead?

Heh! Airius can still walk away.
It wasn't an official fight for the Captains spot and he doesn't even want the spot. So he can just walk away and leave it to Zaraki again.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »