for Our Photo Album

6/23/2015 c3 Guest
Nice
6/19/2015 c3 Guest
Very cute! Can you do an update where Bakura gets pregnant by Yami? Or how they got together, knowing that the 2 males were rivala in the beginning.
6/19/2015 c3 19TNckitty
Great job. Keep it up.
6/19/2015 c3 6mimic shalle
Hm. I think the moment you decided to write fanfiction, at some point in the story, the characters will deviate from the norm to accommodate the plot development, yeah?

Anyway, what I'd like to really see is the courtship period. I mean if this was after the canon event, it'd be pretty interesting how Yami and Bakura came to be. They're not exactly buddy-buddy.

Actually I'm more of a Prideshipper but I dunno, I guess this ship could work for me too now that I've gave it a try.
6/19/2015 c3 9A-Koibito
The feels. The feels are too large to control.

-Squeals-

OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER READ! XDDD

Yami acting OOC over Bakura is no big deal at all! And Umi, OMG, Umi is so adorable. Ugh, that entire scene was just so, so, SO PERFECT! And that flashback of Bakura getting shot... Wow... My heart clenched very tightly when he said that it was either him, or Yami and Umi. Just, wow.

I love it! I would love to see more! You really know how to bring out the darkshipping feels. 3
6/19/2015 c2 A-Koibito
I don't know how I missed these two updates. Seriously! My hotmail is probably acting up again. It has issues! No alerts whatsoever.

Anyways, LOVIN IT! Hehe, Bakura with heart underpants. Yami has all the right to laugh, but Bakura! Yami does not need another pregnancy! Calm your damn hormones! Lol!

Time for the next~
6/17/2015 c2 6mimic shalle
Welcome to parenting, boys. (not that i have experience but you know how it is)
6/17/2015 c1 9A-Koibito
Umi sounds adorable! Please, write more! :D
6/17/2015 c1 6mimic shalle
So. Who got to play preggers for 8 months?