for on the nature of daylight

8/25/2017 c1 eternalovers
Omg this is so simple but so heartwarmingly amazing :(
8/5/2016 c1 Guest
well you're really good at writing, Jesus
8/22/2015 c1 2gayheroine
Aww :3
6/27/2015 c1 65MC-GAR-IL
THIS IS SO GOOD! idk what it is exactly but I kinda just fell in love with this, I love the mood, the tone, the pacing. The way it flows is like music, thanks so much for this wonderful story :)

MC over and out
6/23/2015 c1 torchlight
OH MY GOD THIS WAS PERFECT I LOVED IT SO MUCH ahhhhhhhh idk how to give a better review though i mean the whole thing was perfect for me! keep up the good work!
6/23/2015 c1 4La Banane
Okay. First of all, allow me to scream and sob uncontrollably for, at the very least, an hour. Okay. I've returned to review. This is the best writing I've read for the longest time. The descriptions and imagery just made wanna cry because *mwah* they were just fucking beautiful. Emotion really came through thickly and the references to the show built this writing up from its already-amazing stature to a feels-eliciting piece of fucking art. Thank you for making this come to life in words. Continue to write, you have enough talent to take over the world. bai~ *still fangirling*
6/20/2015 c1 11CleideJam
At first I just wanted to read some KumiRei fluff and I thought this is one of those. But along my journey of reading your story I felt something burn within. My eyes glistened especially at the last part. I love you, make more of this. And Even if this ship goes down I'll sink with pride. No light novels or manga could stop me from loving this pair.
6/17/2015 c1 3MeruMusings
Absolutely fell in love with your writing. The details of the ocean in relation to this specific couple was honestly such a beautiful thing. I think you portrayed Kumiko and Reina's relationship nicely. Thank you for this!
6/17/2015 c1 19Greenerin
absolutely brilliant. thank you!
6/17/2015 c1 117thecivilunrest
SARA. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, BEING INCAPABLE OF DELIVERING? this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and it's made my entire day. thank you so much for writing this and publishing it, because it's everything that i've ever wanted and needed in my life.

your writing is so beautiful and their characterization was wonderful and i'm literally sobbing into my my hands right now thank you. this is 1000% canon and real.
6/17/2015 c1 36Syaoran Li Clow
What a beautiful tale of these two. It really makes me wish I can forget the original light novel material and think this is a true love story. Thanks for writing it.
6/17/2015 c1 Psykoakuma
Glorious!
Something like a tribute to the overwhelming beauty that is ReiMiko? It's absolutely fantastic! But I didn't get the line "It would still have nothing this." Not sure what that was supposed to mean.
6/17/2015 c1 9FrozenRose1
No I'm not crying you're crying, okay?
This is just so beautiful...
6/17/2015 c1 FallenKing47
This is cute, this is beautiful and this is amazing. I have to admit I nearly cry my ass off when I watch episode 11 because God they are so gay for each other, and the fact that you put the promise in episode 11 into this made my heart soar. Beautiful. Love it. Have a good day my friend.
6/17/2015 c1 37Jurassic Lion
This is the story these two deserve. Well written with right emotion and chemistry you have done a great job :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service