for Open Windows

7/29 c1 Guest
Hot hot hot! Love the lustful struggles of the Captain here :)
1/17 c1 Guest
Yay, science!
1/4 c1 reisova
Very good story
5/21/2020 c1 Clare
Sheesh! I'm overheating reading this ;) Hot fic. Written like a pro. Adding to me favourite list.
2/21/2018 c1 Saharafire
Another sexy story. This was sooooo good!
7/19/2016 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Very hot indeed and very well written!
5/15/2016 c1 21NickyW
I just seemed to stumble upon this and I'm so glad I did. The Captain is a man, as we very well know and if he has to give in to his urges then far be it from us to prevent him! Sizzlingly hot and very enjoyable. You are very good at the M rated story.
2/15/2016 c1 Leonie
Very hot. Do keep on writing more.
9/25/2015 c1 Guest
How refreshing, a tsom fanfiction written through grown up eyes with a delicate balance of tender emotions and physical feelings. Hope you write more, you should definitely use your talents to write a long epic story.
7/8/2015 c1 1callumrogers7
STEAMY indeed - no offense meant and none taken - Capt vT is human, he has urges like any male. Like him comparing his feelings for Maria with his tattoo - impulsive, private and permanently under his skin - NICE work.
7/4/2015 c1 chakochick
LOVED it! Fantastic story and just the right amount of naughty detail )
6/29/2015 c1 Guest
so hot!
6/26/2015 c1 Guest
That was very hot! And well written hope to see more from you soon
6/24/2015 c1 2patrickssong
Absolutely marvellous! Very yummy and sexy.

You have written this story very, very well. It has been done with a lot of finesse and rather tastefully I might add. Georg is human after all

Well done :)
6/22/2015 c1 22Mie779
this was great... loved it... no reputation sullied for me... love how he argues with himself... oh and the fantasies he has about her, kissing her, marking her as his, was so hot... just wanted to read more... great work... keep writing please
21 Page 1 2 Next »