for Alive

3/17/2016 c1 Nightfury18
Nice! While Hoskins had the crazy plan to form predators into weapons, he didn't know they're not easily controlled. And Wu had the choice to prevent making such a monster so powerful, not thinking what his Frankenstein monster would be like (with every fossil we find, we still only know very little about these amazing beasts). Like Owen stated, "They're dinosaurs, WOW enough!" I'd love to see you next chapter!
11/19/2015 c1 tyraleanne
yay! in charge Owen is hot! please write more. I want to see him reunited with blue and more Claire/Owen,please?
9/23/2015 c1 Lost frost Wolf
I would like more pls
7/24/2015 c1 GuestReader
Bravo. I couldn't stop smirking as I read it.
6/30/2015 c1 191noel11
I want to see the trial!
6/24/2015 c1 2jayswing96
Personally I don't know if it was all Wu's fault. (considering I haven't watched the movie and read all about...) XP Anyways I'm curious as to what happens next whether all of the blame will be put on Wu or not.
6/22/2015 c1 4Fallen-Ryu
yup...though preferrably one with blue going over the new raptor sqaud members...mostly the youngsters...hehe...
6/17/2015 c1 Guest
Please make a second part
6/19/2015 c1 1Cybertronian Kaijuruto
In the first film Henry seemed like an ambitious young geneticist, but in JW he was an arrogant man with a blooming god complex.
6/18/2015 c1 15Johijoha
And now? What's gonna happen next?
6/17/2015 c1 33El Chacal
It's not going to win any awards but it was entertaining and satisfying. If there is a second one, I bet this line could work. "The funniest thing happened. We were on our way out when he tripped on his own feet and fell forward into the door. Apparently, he wasn't a ballerina in another life." Just something to chew on for inspiration.

All in all, not the best but not the worst. Good work. If there is another part, it could be what happens to Wu as far as his crimes against nature and humanity.
6/17/2015 c1 DragonTamer01
Great oneshot! My only complaint is that Owen should have given Wu a punch for each member of the Raptor Squad that got killed.
6/17/2015 c1 114Scififan33
Nice. Of course Wu got away to make a possible sequel but glad Grady got to hit him