for It Can Only Get Better

11/10/2021 c8 margiesh8
Absolutely LOVE this story so VERY MUCH and I absolutely WOULD LOVE to SEE MORE of this amazing story !PLEASE CONTINUE with this amazing story PLEASE!,,
12/12/2019 c8 margieshort60
Absolutely loved the story! ! ! I absolutely would love to see more of this story! ! ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this story! ! ! !
12/12/2019 c7 margieshort60
Well it looks like Karin is in a competition with the ugliest dog ever! ! ! ! That is soooo hilarious! ! ! ! ! !
10/11/2019 c8 ItaSaku99
Why does it shows completed ... Plzz update when you are free.,.
12/22/2017 c7 1ieobsneun
When I saw this I'm not going o lie i thought 'ANOTER FANFIC LIKE THIS' but I was presently surprised keep writing 9/10 on mu scale for some grammar
9/30/2017 c6 The Princess of the Broken
Dear Author,
When I saw this title I immediately thought, "Awe, I didn't know I was in this book~!" By the way, your story is amazing so far, and I can't wait to see how it goes.
Maniacal Me,
Broken~
7/22/2017 c8 4Thi Lou
Reading some times to times and hope you update someday again :)

Love your story very much~
8/2/2016 c8 RandomFanHere
Loving the story! X3 hope you update soon!
8/23/2015 c8 41ItachiUchihagurl
Itachinis about to go ham on those sand bitches
8/23/2015 c7 1ItachiUchihagurl
When itach began sketching i immediately Thought:

Sakura: itachi...I want you to draw me like one of your french girls

Itachi:...

I was cracking up.
_

Also how dare you put such a small amount of smutt! That amount is Not sufficient. I require more...jk.

When Sakura was on top i was gurl ...keep yo' legs closed XD.

LUV the story so far
8/17/2015 c8 41Kowareta1468
I really hope you update soon!

By the way, if that was your rated M scene you can just change the story rating because that's fine. Just so you know
8/17/2015 c7 Kowareta1468
So cute .
8/17/2015 c6 Kowareta1468
YAY FINALLY
8/17/2015 c5 Kowareta1468
This story is really good. As a writer you can take my word for this: change your rating to T. At the moment there isn't anything rated M and T raTed storieS get more attention. Later when you need the rating to change, let everyone knoe in your author's note. Until then, get this story as much publicity as you can :)
8/17/2015 c4 Kowareta1468
It's really starting to get good now!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »