for It Can Only Get Better

8/17/2015 c3 41Kowareta1468
Okay literally every band you have mentioned I love.
8/17/2015 c2 Kowareta1468
Hmm. So many questions to be answered
8/17/2015 c1 Kowareta1468
This is amazing so far
8/13/2015 c8 2kittychic0895
Aww he was scared that's so cute
8/9/2015 c8 kittymins
WHY DID YOU CLIFF THE LAST CHAPTER!? OMG ITS SO GOOD I STAYED UP ON A SCHOOL NIGHT LOOKING FOR A GOOD STORY AND I FOUND A GREAT ONE! Please update soon I love it!
8/8/2015 c8 silverwolfigther00
aww, thats so sweet, and Sakura kicked assXD
Wonder how the akatsuki are going to respond to this attackXD

Looking forward to read the next update:)
8/6/2015 c7 Guest
Okay. Normally I'm completely against sasuke and naruto being gay. But YOU changed my mind. I love you. Maybe its cause its an itaxsaku story. either way. I loved it XD
8/4/2015 c7 kittychic0895
I can't wait for the next chapter
8/3/2015 c7 5ElevatedJewel
Interesting developments in the ItaSaku relationship!
8/1/2015 c6 crazykushina
Awesome story, love sakura's development can't wait for d next update
7/22/2015 c6 2kittychic0895
Yes she whooped some ass
7/18/2015 c6 ofmiceandcourtney
You are my music soul mate. Where have you been all my life? Letlive? You Me At Six? Paramore? Holy shit thank you! AND my favorite pairing!? Gahhhh! The only things that would be perfect is if you liked Of Mice& Men, Silverstein, PVRIS, and The Amity Affliction! Add BMTH but yeah. Oh and Issues. Okay but CONTINUE!
7/17/2015 c6 Camila WALLACE
My lover left me in 2 years ago. he did not contact me, wouldn't answer my calls and emails, During this period I contacted many casters without results. . But I never lost hope until i got to meet this powerful caster ROBINSONBUCKLER (yahoo). com and he did the most wonderful spell for me and after 3 days everything changed, my lover came back, his love spell works fast even in the most complex circumstances, I am recommending his love spell to every couple who wants to get back together, I can say Mr Robinson possessed all the qualities you want if you want to get your lover back, it was like a dream to me, he will solve your relationship problem
7/17/2015 c6 2sakuraluver1215
Although there is some work to be done in this story in terms of adding some more information and having the story flow a little better, I think this story is on its way to being a very good story and I really do look forward to reading this story as it progresses and plus I just about nearly died when I saw a line to an issues song considering I'm a huge fan of them, but anyways keep up the good work!
7/12/2015 c5 2kittychic0895
I like this story a lot and I'm glad she got stronger and this story should have more reviews
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »