for It Can Only Get Better

6/28/2015 c3 Guest
I love this! this is...ugh...I can't put it into words but it's a good thing I swear! This deserves more views/favs/compliments. I keep checking everyday even though I've made the assumption that you post every 4 days, haha. Anyways, keep up the good work! (no pressure, you're doing fine)
6/25/2015 c3 guest
Time for Gaara to weep like a child!

And Ino.
6/24/2015 c2 Guest
I'm so glad u updated I checked everyday! I'm so excited and hope u update again soon(:
6/22/2015 c2 Guest
This is great! Honestly, based on the summary I thought the ex going to be Sasuke, when you write a red hair I was kinda, no way, Gaara? How could you do this to Sakura and you went to that slut, Ino?! To know that Gaara got jelous with Sakura and Itachi just make my day and for Itachi to counter back Ino with that word just, hell yeah! I hope Gaara heard what Ino offer to Itachi and his backlash to Ino. Maybe he will went to clinic whether he have a disease or not. Gaara, you going to be sorry for breaking with Sakura. Please update soon, great story
6/22/2015 c2 Guest
I wish Gaara bef for Sakura's forgiveness and wanted to her back as a lover BUT TOO LATE! ITASAKU RULES!

And Ino? Throw her away.
6/21/2015 c1 savemechocolate
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT UPDATE SOON PLZZZZ AND THANK UUUUUUUUUUUU (o)
6/19/2015 c1 Lily
For a first story, not bad! I had high hopes because the summary seemed interesting albeit short. I was hoping we would have more insight into Sakura/Itachi's internal monologues and introspection...as others have mentioned, this fic lacks depth and passion (think- How would you respond in these situations?). Disappointingly unrealistic and vague in some instances.
Props to you for putting a story out there.
I look forward to seeing you develop into an even better writer :)
6/19/2015 c1 R
The plot is unoriginal...pretty sure I've seen multiple postings. Regardless, you don't describe things very well, and your characters seem OOC (unless that's what you're going for). They lack sentient emotions. The story seems rushed...(Sakura is moving in with a complete stranger, really?). Thus, the actions/reactions of individuals are strained and awkward. Hope you don't take my criticisms the wrong way.
6/18/2015 c1 2DiizGiirlJess
This is pretty good! I wonder why Gaara broke up with her and how he'll react when he sees her with Itachi. I wonder where Sasuke is tho..

Please update soon!
6/18/2015 c1 Guest
This story has been done quite a few times. It lacks depth, and common sense in places. You somehow randomly have a man suddenly appear on a roof and think that setting up a locker inside the school is explanation enough? How does he see her? Why would he take a total stranger in? It's a good thing this is a story, because it wouldn't hold up in reality.
6/18/2015 c1 Guest
The characters are OOC, and the story lacks depth and emotion.
6/18/2015 c1 meriamdz