for Silent Knights

1/3/2017 c9 SailingFXforGold
amazing! can't wait for more!
12/3/2016 c7 Ziggy
As someone who loves sick fic, I really enjoyed this chapter. It was very sweet, and you continue to handle their friendship very enjoyably.
11/19/2016 c9 9Lightscales15
I'm starting to sound repetitive but, what else can I say? I love it! They are so in character that I really can't believe they haven't done something like this in the comics or in the series. This chapter had me gigling, smiling, crying a bit, and it was fantastic. I have a question, are these in chronological order? Or random?
Another one: Do you just do holidays from EU or from other countries too? It would be lovely if you could do Dia de muertos from Mexico or something like that. Anyway, I love your fic and I hope you know it ;D
11/17/2016 c9 yukino76
good update
4/30/2016 c8 24Laughing.Thalia
This is the best thing in existence. Well done
4/3/2016 c8 8Mireilles3
Eh eh, B drunk and letting lose :) There goes predictability for once :) but why did he?

What did C stop him from Saying?

Who was watching over Gotham while he was having fun? :)

More, please!
3/28/2016 c8 yukino76
good chapter
3/28/2016 c8 ALEKILE
That was just too good. Drunk bruce was great.
3/28/2016 c8 9Lightscales15
Can I speak in Spanish? I don't feel like speaking English right now... Me encanto! Todo! Sonreí como loca mientras leía. En especial por el "Predecible". Y luego con Bruce 'ligeramente' borracho y diciendo cosas que no quería. Me fascinó! No puedo esperar para el siguiente!
3/28/2016 c8 37JaggerK
Very amusing. I love the tease at the end about only hsving driven a tractor. Of course, Bruce doesn't know farm kids so he feel for it. Awesome!
2/21/2016 c7 2cantorahagedoorn
What a lovely story!
I like your interaction between Clark and Bruce..
Keep up the good work!
1/30/2016 c6 Go Captain America
Paper Heart is my favorite story so far. You have done a good job with capturing Bruce in your stories. With Clark I feel like he could use some growing up. Sometimes it seems like Clark has the mind set of a teenager and at other parts the actions of an adult. Over all very enjoyable, not to long or too short, and I look forward to reading more. Also I think it would be a lot of fun if you got Bruce drunk and Clark had come to his aid; you could input a good heart to heart there along with some laughs.
1/16/2016 c7 miss-meowness
These stories are so sweet! The World's Finest truly are what they are. I love how you communicate little different aspects of their relationships every chapter. It just feels effortless. I love it.
1/10/2016 c7 8Mireilles3
Awwww bff ffffffffff forever and ever :)

Batman failed in one thing: shooing away everyone with his scowls and his rough manners :) And now he's snared so tight in the trap of friendship that he's the one who calls in the others :) lovely :)
1/6/2016 c6 Mireilles3
Awww, so cute once again :) but will they ever figure out what they have together? :)

More soon, please!