for Twas The Night Before Christmas

4/4/2004 c1 4Reiko x 3
KAWAII!
10/14/2003 c1 Deathsly
^-^ omg that was awesome,.. hehehe still have to read the other 2,.. but meh,.. im hooked now,... anyways,.. GO TAPE BALL! muahahaha,.. ok im finished now...
10/9/2003 c1 1Sekatre
Cute! And original. It was neat to see their reactions to ol' Saint Nick.

~Sekatre*
8/29/2003 c1 3dogcollar
It's just too bad I didn't read this around Christmas. It would have been soo sweet. I guess you should write another Christmas story this year. Not too shabby. Keep it up! Cya!
6/18/2003 c1 4Ynn
Sence. It makes sence! I bow to YoU! Im really bad at giving reveiws. so please forgive me. It was cute. I never thought of doing that. may the spirits bless you. -Yokoshima na Neko-
1/21/2003 c1 2Shuutastic
Whoa! WEIRD! 'special' eggnog was my idea! (but i made it for kingdom hearts though) and in the eggnog was sake-japanese rice beer. mmmm...
1/3/2003 c1 Harle 13
really funny story!(but u already knew that right?)You writing style is awsome! I never really

saw a good side to Kid(or semi-romantic) til now!
12/28/2002 c1 1BashiQu
This is great. Keep on goin'.
12/20/2002 c1 17Rowan Seven
Very cute. Your skillful narration successfully blended that famous Christmas poem with Chrono Cross. The characterizations were lovely, and I truly enjoyed reading the dialogue. Great job all around. Reading this story was a holiday delight. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet.
12/20/2002 c1 Molly O
Wow! that was the sweetest christmas story I have ever heard! loved the serge/kidd, leena/glenn pairings.Overall,I give it a perfect 10! keep up

the good work!