FanFiction.Net
for Loyalties

7/19/2015 c4 Guest
Another brilliant chapter- all of your characters are beautifully written, and the plot is gripping! I can't wait for more!
7/15/2015 c1 wenduo
Interesting so is Saeldur the one behind this or who...
7/15/2015 c4 7L.A.H.H
Superb chapter! Thanks for updating
7/15/2015 c4 11Horsegirl01
It was wonderful to see another chapter so soon! I really enjoyed it! I love reading the parts that tie this in to the past stories. I feel sorry for Legolas having to be in the middle of everything. And he doesn't even get to rest when his shoulder hurts! Wonder what will happen when they're sparring? Though I am sure Saeldur will never allow the same thing to happen again. Looking forward to the next one, as usual! :)
7/15/2015 c4 30Nako13yeh
Sparing with legolas... it feels like something bad would happen. xD And it makes Saeldur's grin creepy.. I don't know why. Maybe that's just me... *shrugs* Omg... Saeldur's parents know... I never expected that. I hope the truth is set free. I am very very curious what will happen to Arahael and Miron when the others found out what they're doing...

Excited for the next chapter. I'll be eagerly waiting!~
7/15/2015 c4 Kay
Yippee new chapter :)))) loved it :)))))
7/15/2015 c4 Kitty037
It is kind of funny how Saeldur thinks he is being so sneaky, but yet many of his actions are common knowledge. Love the intricacies of each character.
7/15/2015 c4 7Lynn-G
Famous last words. .. spar with me. . That never ends well. .

Poor Feredir, I feel bad for him, I hope things will get better. Much as I like calathiel I just want
to smack her over the head now.

Also Saeldur's parents are very wise someone should have told him a long time ago that secrecy is never really a secret *g*

Please update soon!

Lynn
7/15/2015 c4 36cheekybeak
Oh no! They are not going to spar again are they! I hope Saeldur has checked his knives for poison this time.

Calathiel continues to annoy me...sorry...she is just so selfish. I get she is young but...I want her to get a short sharp shock to teach her a lesson. She is not the healer who is treacherous is she? I didn't think she was capable of that but after what Feredir said, well I wonder. Maybe it is her but she is not fully aware of what she does.

Great chapter. Looking forward to the next already.
7/11/2015 c3 7Lynn-G
This was brilliant, as always!
I absolutely adore Saeldur, and that private discussion with Thranduil was sweet and amusing all at the same time :)

Please update soon!

Lynn
7/7/2015 c3 Guest
Another amazing chapter- I can't wait for the next one!
7/6/2015 c3 7MistandShadow3019
Another brilliant and compelling chapter- ohh how I adore Saeldur and his unwavering loyalty. Your OCs are stellar, your characterizations flawless, and both your writing style and plot are utterly riveting and stunning. I can't wait for more! :3
7/6/2015 c3 31Brightpath2
:) This was a good pair of chapters. Although I must say, the court must have been torturous to be part of.
7/3/2015 c3 1Gaudiam
Great chapter! Wow, despite being quite annoyed with Calathiel, I was actually impressed with how deftly she maneuvered Saeldur into a verbal corner.

I really appreciated how you gave us insight into how the characters relate to one another based on how they interact when they are reconciling. Like Thorontur supporting Thranduil despite not agreeing with his decision, which was a great touch to show an element of his character.

The other aspect of this chapter that I really liked, and which seems to be a subtle yet key element in a lot of your stories, is that the characters subtly or not-so-subtly affirm each other when they perceive the need. Thranduil reassuring Saeldur, Thoruntur pointing out the obvious to Legolas about how valued he actually is, etc. I love that the value of that support is portrayed, and it just makes for warm stories without being overly sentimental.

Thanks for sharing with us!
7/3/2015 c3 7L.A.H.H