FanFiction.Net
for Loyalties

7/3/2015 c3 1bettsam0731
Good! I could read any of your stories for hours because I love how you write the characters!
7/3/2015 c3 HeraZ16
I love these stories. They are always great and well-written and leave me on the edge of my seat/bed wondering what will happen next. I can't wait for everyone to uncover the conspiracy to kill Legolas, the suspense is going to kill me! Anyways keep it up! Looking forward to the rest!
7/3/2015 c3 11Horsegirl01
Loved it, as usual. I do wish you could post more often, though. I am getting a little confused as to what all is going on, and shall have to back and re-read it to get caught back up. I thought it was nice to have the king talk to Saeldur, and I love seeing his firm loyalty to Legolas. Looking forward to the next!
7/3/2015 c3 30Nako13yeh
xD Looovee it.. been waiting for days! XD I'm glad you updated. I can't wait to read more from you.
7/3/2015 c3 36cheekybeak
Really liked this chapter! Did not like Calathiel's behaviour though. Interestingly the more this story goes on the less I am liking her. I know her idea is a good one and Thranduil has made the right decision but she seems single minded and selfish in her determination to get there, as if it doesn't matter who she hurts along the way, Feredir, Saeldur, even Legolas, she just opens her mouth and says whatever she thinks will benefit her. I am beginning to think that although the idea of healers on the battlefield is a good one Calathiel's is not the right healer to be involved in it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/1/2015 c2 Guest
I absolutely loved this chapter- your OCs and characterizations are stunning, and the court-plot is riveting! I can't wait for more!
6/28/2015 c2 NiamhM100
That was a brilliant chapter. Saeldur's outburst at the end and the playfulness in the middle made it great. Thank you! :-)
6/26/2015 c2 30Nako13yeh
OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh xD omg ... this is such a treat to read. Things are bursting into flames! XD I'm so excited for the next one. Good Luck! Hope to read more soon. Loved this chapter.
6/26/2015 c2 11Horsegirl01
I really enjoyed reading another update from you. I am excited to see how the story will go. You do so well writing about the intricacies of the courts in Mirkwood and all the various members. It makes it really interesting. I enjoyed the over-protectiveness by Legolas' friends in this chapter as well. Looking forward to the next one as usual. Have a great time out of town! :)
6/25/2015 c2 7L.A.H.H
Fantastic! I love your Mirkwood writing. Thanks for updating
6/25/2015 c2 Bellasiel
Really good! I loved this chapter as well! I hope you update soon because now I am very excited to know what will happen next! :) :) :)
6/25/2015 c2 1bettsam0731
Interesting ending! I can't wait til next week!
6/25/2015 c2 John ransome
It's very long winded and would be better edited, there is way a lot of waffle a reader needs to want to read the next sentence, so much of this is beating around the bush.
6/25/2015 c2 Kitty037
Can't wait to see what happens next!
6/25/2015 c2 SnidgetHex
Exciting turn at the end. I really like this story and I'm curious as to how it will develop later on.
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »