FanFiction.Net
for Finally, The Moment They've Been Waiting For

8/19/2003 c4 jessie byrd
keep it going
5/1/2003 c4 9Alece
i think it's really good but i do think that continuing could ruin this good thing. like trying may mess it up or something i'm not saying that your writing would be the problem, i'm just saying that the story can easily end here and not have any loose strings. it's good the way it is. you can keep going if you want to and if you get the inspiration to.
3/1/2003 c4 Starrychick90
PLEASE KEEP WRITING FOR MY SAKE! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FAN FICS IVE EVER READ AND I NEED MORE! WRITE REAL SOON PLEASE!
2/24/2003 c4 jess lover major
OMG! if u dont continue this story then i will hunt u down and kill u! this story is amazing! i mean, its PeRfEcT! the only thing is that the chapters r WAY to short! i need longer ones! o yea. . . i love the descriptions with the kissing. it sends chills up my back. rory is SO lucky! i wish i had a jess :( o well. . . well, i would give u an idea for ur story, but id probably just ruin it. im horrible with ideas. sry :( well. . .im sure u will think of something ;) continue writing for my sake and write REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!
2/23/2003 c4 Gnat10886
Hey this is an awesome fic. Really. Please don't stop. lol. I can't thinkof any ideas b/c I'm kind of stuck on my own stuff at the moment, but I'll keep my mind working for ya. I can do the encouragement thing though: KEEP WRITING I LOVE THIS! lol. Check out my stuff if you get time. I hope you like it.

Nat
2/12/2003 c4 3Jade-Tessier
weell. presenting a problem would help...

maybe something from the past?
2/12/2003 c3 Jade-Tessier
great chapter! love how lorelai's ok w/ it! keep it up :)
1/28/2003 c4 Alliegirl
write more I'm dying and I just finished reading 10sec ago
1/24/2003 c4 ashley
great story keep up the r/j storylines
1/13/2003 c4 Jlo
this is a kool fanfic, i think you should continue
1/13/2003 c2 146absurdvampmuse
Hey,

GREAT story! I didn't have the time to read the next chapter,but I bet it's even better.I'll read it later.

Bye :-)
1/12/2003 c4 Guest
Just continue this wonderful Romance, you have going on
1/12/2003 c4 ilovejess785
WOW! That was so good. To bad you had to stop there. I used to rite fanfiction 2 but for a while. I think you should have a lil Dean annoying. And Rory and Jess shouldnt have sex just yet. They should talk with each other. And you should decide if he's a virgin an stuff.
1/12/2003 c4 shelly
You should continue this story! It is so good! This is just my opinion, but I think you should write more on this story and then bump the rating up to "R" and get some real Rory/ Jess action in there. :o)
1/12/2003 c4 Guest
if you want to continue by all means continue just make sure yoku have a plot of some sort otherwise it gets old.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »