for Fiat Justitia Ruat Coelum

12/1/2020 c12 Guest
Awesome story please update it fast I want to know what will heppen next please update it , it is really a nice story
5/25/2020 c12 10nanadewdrops
amazing. just amazing. after all this time, this story still keeps me on my toes and makes me shudder reading through them. though, if I'm being honest, I kinda skipped a bit on Mako's re-telling (sorry!) but overall, to finally learn the truth behind the Gokai's crew relationship, and to finally have the answer to why they can't just take Ahim and bolt, it's just... GRATIFYING! I've been gloomy and sorta depressed these past few days and to stumble upon this update (when I least expected it) WAS JUST INCREDIBLE AND THIS JUST MADE MY WHOLE DAY BETTER. CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR IT. Also, can't wait to see what'll happen next! I'm rooting for you! (also desperately praying that this story will be finished so I'M ROOTING FOR YOU) lol. sorry if it sounds as if I'm pressuring you. but good luck!
5/25/2020 c12 nanadewdrops
OMG WELCOME BACK I WAS CASUALLY SCROLLING THROUGH AND I NEVER REALISED THAT YOU'VE UPDATED?! I'LL COME UP WITH A COMMENT IN REGARDS TO THE CHAPTER IN A MINUTE BUT OMG YAYYYYYY
3/3/2020 c12 Guest
Yay! I am so glad you decided to start writing this again. I love both Shinkenger and Gokaiger :)
6/22/2019 c11 nanadewdrops
also, I can't stand the fact that Ahim too is suffering lots under all this. my heart bleeds for her. the fact she still puts on her calm and collected facade. she sorta reminds me of how Mako was in the first story. they're trying to mask their pain and suffering in order to protect everyone they care about except themselves. but the big difference between Mako in the first story and the current Ahim is that Mako was able to gather her strength from the belived individuals around her but for Ahim though she does have her family but they're not with her 24/7. she seems like she's fighting this battle on her own. i feel like she's a a whole lot more guarded than Mako was. i don't know why but maybe it's due to how she despised herself for all of the lies that was being spun into the webs? I also sorta have a personal theory regarding what lies Ahim was talking about. the theory is- Ahim and her family are the true monarchs of the country and they're trying to take their birthright back. I think. Ahhhhhh it is just so frustrating because since 2 days ago, I've been finishing your super sentai works in in one sitting and to sit reading this one that's uncompleted frustrates me to no end because your story is just THAT intriguing since the way you write... it made the characters feel so real, so alive. I do hope you would update soon. because I can't stop thinking about this story since I've finished all of the current chapters. But I do want to thank you for writing this amazing piece! I'll totally look forward for the next chapter.
6/22/2019 c11 nanadewdrops
GAHHHH this is all so frustrating! there are too many lies, too many secrets, too many things unknown! but that is what makes your stories THAT engaging. I do hope you'll update soon!
1/5/2017 c10 7AnnoymousPoet
"If we're lucky, it won't even be the night,"
Kamilla, if you were lucky, you'd already have an heir by now.
9/20/2016 c1 JacyAhio
I love your story...Hope you'll keep updating it
9/12/2016 c10 22mcdinh
Yay! You're back! I've been on the edge on my seat since I saw this chapter updated. I'm glad Mako got to see Takeru again (or I think she did), but it's still not a really good thing, because they're gonna find out that he actually sneak in sooner or later. I'm still curious of what actually happened to Ayako, because from what I read so far, it was more likely that she was killed. ):

Anyway, I hope you update soon!
9/22/2015 c9 28Son of Whitebeard
suchj fear
9/20/2015 c9 140SeaSpectre160
Nice to see another update, your stories continue to have me following every word.

One question: How come Don doesn't know who Genta is? Shouldn't he already know the guy's one of Mako's friends?
9/13/2015 c8 28Son of Whitebeard
love the protective aspects
8/26/2015 c8 nakigaoyuu
The great thing from your writing is that it can make me imagine vividly how each of the person looks like with their own unique expression. Plus, I'm sucker for Shinkenger and Gokaiger.. XD
I'll happily wait the next update!
8/26/2015 c8 MARVAHIM FAN
UPDATE SOON! ;)
8/26/2015 c8 PinkBat7941
WAAAA~
I forgive you now, I really enjoyed this chapter :') Beautiful when Takeru hold Ayako for the first time, Still wondering where is Ayako?
And Takeshi?
But loved the Chapter update soon!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »