for The Day of the Ninth

4/15/2018 c1 2Chevalier Lecteur
Fantastic! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
2/13/2018 c1 dolst
I'm a huge fan of the 9th Doctor (and Steins;Gate! Nice tagline)! I loved the brevity of it, and the nice little insight into that slice of the Doctor's history. I don't think 9 gets the love he deserves. Glad to see his side of the rescue of Gallifrey! Nice quick read. Surf Wisely.
7/26/2016 c1 Scubaqueen
LOVED it. Well done!
9/24/2015 c1 Guest
Yayyy! Thank you! :)
9/3/2015 c1 Dr. Szpak
It was very hard... I read and cried. So, I want to ask you "Can am I translate your fanfic for Russian fans, who don't sign up here or don't know English very good?" Of course, with indication author.
6/26/2015 c1 darck ben
good story
6/20/2015 c1 11Dr.Tommy Olivers shadow
Fantastic! Sorry for type yelling, I just love a happy 9th Doctor.
6/20/2015 c1 philster401
Fantastic absolutely Fantastic
6/20/2015 c1 39TiaKisu
That was, to say it with the this Doctor's favourite word, fantastic! The voices were spot-on, as were the characters. And the setting itself could so easily have been part of the actual events that actually I think it will from now on be my head-canon.

Eccleston's Doctor is my personal favourite and although it was clear he wouldn't take part in the fiftieth I was hoping until the very last second to at least have him appear in some way. That little adjusted scene was great in that regard, and yet it left me craving for more. So thank you for writing this one, and sharing it because now I feel satisfied!