for Mulling Spices

11/1/2019 c1 2Debbora
guuurl where’s the rest of this marvelous fanfic! omg so good!
6/23/2015 c1 Secret River Fan
Do I even have to say I love this? ;) Merci.
I'm glad you mentioned Saikhan retired. I don't think Lin would ever date a coworker, lt alone a subordinate. My queen is too professional.

Tenzin bless him is being quite self centered in his reactions. Like it's never occurred to him that Lin might want a physical relationship with someone she can actually BE with in public? Tenzin can't offer that to her. Jealousy is normal, but what's interesting is how he's angsting about the not quite over-the-line aspects of their relationship not being enough for Lin and that her being with someone else automatically means that he'll lose her. I like to think Lin and Tenzin were best friends before anything else. Whatever else happens they'll have that.

So I think subconsciously or not, it's kind of a power move on his part going over to her place after hearing she's on a date. Like, "don't forget about me."

Lin is riiiiich. I'm sure she owns at least one house in Republic City ;)

I do like the ending, you shouldn't have worried. I'm trying to figure out what it means that Lin actually encourages and supports Tenzin coming over to sleep this time. I wonder if this is her actually realizing they can't go on and this is an offering before saying 'goodbye' if you will.

It gave me a lot to think about, thank you.
6/22/2015 c1 untamableshipper
Saikhan, nooo! Don't you dare touch Linny!
I'm loving this!
6/20/2015 c1 Guest
Poor Tenzin.. And Lin was so understanding and gentle this time. One can only imagine how much pain she must've gone through watching him and Pema together. Great one shot.
6/20/2015 c1 Guest