for Hard Love

11/9/2020 c38 Guest
Just simply love your writing style, all your Naruhina stories, looking forward to your updates!
10/4/2020 c29 Bluewarrior3
Every time I have tried reading this story I end up not finishing it, only because I’ve been busy. Now I’m reading all of it and it’s just getting so good! I love the naruhina moments, and I love the plot to this story! I know it’s not finished yet, so I hope you update, I’m still reading tho!

Okay, also I don’t feel sorry for shion, yes she was manipulated by Danzo and has been abused by Toneri, but she hurt naruto, doesn’t like hinata for no reason, and she used Sakura(even tho I don’t like her either in here), she enjoyed seeing his pain and now that she got told the truth she acts like a crying bitch. She needs to move on and just stay away because she doesn’t deserve anyone’s acceptance.
8/28/2020 c1 Barbiesleeze
wait so is hinata and nsruto 16 right now or 18
8/26/2020 c38 cathyscloud9
Looking forward to seeing a new chapter hopefully soon
8/24/2020 c38 Angi sleeps
Thank you for telling us this.
I hope to read more from your stories :)
8/21/2020 c38 Yuriflor
Thank you for the update. Hope you find yourself a beta soon!
8/19/2020 c38 Guest
great story lines and you are a great writer! keep it up!
8/19/2020 c38 Guest

I am really happy about the announcement. I hope that you'll be finishing all of your stories and make new ones. NARUHINA fan all the way.

FROM THE LAND OF PEARLS. Philippines
8/19/2020 c38 QueenDeadPool
Glad to hear, I missed your story's and I understand life life.
8/19/2020 c38 kawaiihinahime
if only I know how to betaed stories I will volunteer myself but sadly I don't know, huhuhu
I'm waiting for your updates anytime soon, hopefully, you'll find someone who could definitely help u with your stories (crossfingers)
I'm really happy you'd able to give us notice
5/21/2020 c20 Bluewarrior3
Finally! Naruto and hinata confessed there feelings!:D
Also even tho i dont like sakura in here, No one deserves to get raped, she did deserve that beating tho because even if she got manipulated by shion she still has a mind of her own, and she betrayed her friends.
Your story is really good im enjoying it alot!
I just love how everyone is so protective of hinata and theres so much love going around
5/19/2020 c14 Bluewarrior3
Ahhh i love naruhina! There so cute!
Okay aint gonna lie i did not like reading the shion and toneri part. It was ewwww! But i read it because its part of the story, but just imagine reading it faster so i wouldnt have to picture them in my head:)
5/19/2020 c13 Bluewarrior3
Yup had a feeling it was danzo! But im wondering who wants hinata. your story is good by the way and im still reading
5/18/2020 c9 Bluewarrior3
That just got me so angry, poor naruto! Justice needs to be served! I mean really that just sucks that they cant get there payback for what they did to naruto. I really hope this isnt going to be about forgive and forget. Like sakura and shion need to be punished or something!
2/21/2020 c1 Re Lovely Lover
Why is this chapter have multiple postings if the same thing with each new one having a little bit more writing than the last?
480 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »