for Hard Love

4/14/2016 c16 AmethystQtpie
WHOAAAA Shion is Hinata's half sister?! did not see that coming! that was a clever one. is that why Shion hates the hyuga clan? because of Hiashi? looking forward to the Hokage event chapter, that's probably where the actions begins :D
4/14/2016 c16 Guest
Ah cliffhanger! And I'll be waiting for weeks huhuhu...
Shion and hinata looks the same like a twin, but isn't it that hinata look like her mother and not hiashi? .. anyways, shion is definitely hiashi's daughter, she did good acting like her own father.

I can't wait for shion to be punished severely.. how will toneri react when he finally saw hinata tho.
4/14/2016 c16 hinata fan
Nice chapter
4/14/2016 c15 hinata fan
I love to see More naruhina alone time .
4/13/2016 c16 11nightwind83
nice twist at the end
4/13/2016 c16 Naruhina4890
Well that makes perfect sense shion looks like hinata logic.
4/13/2016 c16 9NarHina
Dame glad to know why they want Hinata but don't see why Hinata being from a bloodline is so special though I understand wanting to unite the family's it not like they need Hinata personal.

Shion is Hinata half sister a good explanation why they look kind of alike, we know who got the good half of the genes.

Still now who wants Hinata is it shion or someone else.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
4/13/2016 c16 5Rose Tiger
WHAT?!
4/11/2016 c15 11nightwind83
nice chapter
4/11/2016 c15 AmethystQtpie
this chapter makes me so happy i couldn't stop smiling while reading it :D as much as i love the fluff in this one, i can safely say that it's time for some dark chapters muhahaa! on a side note, idk why but every time Naruto says "teme" in your story , it's always funny xD anyway, really really looking forward to the upcoming chapters!
4/11/2016 c15 Guest
woooah that exchange gift is too cute
4/11/2016 c15 9NarHina
Loved it so much NaruHina like that you manged to get a kiss in, it will becoming much darker now, can't wait.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
4/10/2016 c15 Guest
Wonderful update and I dont like it but I Love it!
4/10/2016 c15 Guest
Beautiful!
4/10/2016 c15 cathyscloud9
thanks for the update! very sweet!
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »