for Hard Love

4/10/2016 c15 5Rose Tiger
How sweet!
4/10/2016 c15 Guest
Oh my gosh that was fluffy adorableness! I just love Naruto and Hinata and this story. Nearly all of your stories are my favorites and I'm so excited to hear that you've been working on The Lustful Maid because I have been waiting on that story as well. I also love Bind To His Love because its so intriguing and I really am interested to hear the rest of the story behind them so I hope someday you'll be able to start writing new chapters for that story too. Until then keep up the good work and please update soon.
4/9/2016 c3 hinata fan
Naruto was cruel in this chapter
4/9/2016 c3 hinata fan
Oh ..naruto was so cruel in this chapter .
Nice work
4/9/2016 c2 hinata fan
I love this chapter
4/9/2016 c1 hinata fan
Nice work
4/8/2016 c14 abhkataria
Hey..i just read your story and it was great!..eagerly waiting for the next chapter..any idea when you will be publishing it?
4/1/2016 c14 8cloudlover2989
OOOH so good I don't want these happy times to end lol can't wait for the next chapter.
3/31/2016 c14 TheNeedToLeave
Okay first of all I want to say I LOVE this story! Super interesting and it had me hooked from the first chapter, which is my favorite! I just think Hinata is falling for him a little too fast like geez. Its like she hears that story (which was so sad by the way, but so interesting, but still sad lol) about his past and suddenly she is in love... it was a little weird to me. It gave me kind of whiplash lol She doesnt even know him so well. From her perspective I see it like, one minute he is almost raping her and the next minute he is all depression mode then he is kind of normal, has she even had a chance to even know what kind of person this guy really is, you know? Not to mention she is coming from not ever having contact with anyone to suddenly being around people. Well, if she fell in love with him just because he is the only guy she has ever been in close contact with... well then I understand that :) Again love this story! Cant wait for another update! :)
3/30/2016 c14 cathyscloud9
thanks for the update!
3/30/2016 c14 9NarHina
Loved shion is Tonier wife, dame did't expect that wonder why she hates the Hyuga though.

Naruto and Hinata both know there feelings soon they will be together.

Thanks for the update can't wait for next chapter.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
3/30/2016 c14 gummy b3ars
Why I'm not surprised that it's shion...but I wonder how will toneri react when he finally meet hinata. Will he took a liking to her or just wanted her to suffer?
If he ever fall for her too, then that was a big rivalry between the 4.

I want more naruhina tho. :)
3/30/2016 c14 AmethystQtpie
Toneri and Shion, i knew it! now i'm so curious to see the 'reunion' between Shion and Naruto (if there is any). and does Shion still keeps in touch with Sakura? ughhhhhh, i'm dying to know why the bad guys want Hinata! i can't think of anything...

FINALLY! YESS! Naruto finally finds out that Hinata loves him! he's so silly thinking that Hinata loves some other guy. not even in an AU can she love another guy that's not Naruto, lol. anyway, i love that this chapter is mostly Naruto-centric. we can see that he's starting to revert to his old self and that's refreshing! i can't help but wonder if something might interfere with his confession later on :

really REALLY looking forward for the next update!
3/29/2016 c14 Guest
wohooo couldnt wait Naruto nd Hinata confess to each other, and the lemon ofc #winkwink
3/29/2016 c14 Zuki 217
Love this chapter I can't believe that shion is married to toneri I would like a little hint has to why shion hates the hyuga so badly will naruto still be scared of Sakura and her friends that beat him up can't wait for his reaction when he finds out shion married to toneri anyway like I said loved this chapter can't wait for the next
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »