for Hard Love

3/10/2016 c11 Guest
wooohooo thank you for update!
i like this chapter! the NH moment is so cute, i hope they can have moment alone, i mean just two alone.
3/10/2016 c11 gummy b3ars
Amazing chap!
3/10/2016 c11 cathyscloud9
a way to a man's heart, indeed! Thanks for the update!
3/10/2016 c11 anne12fink
And let the miracles of Ramen begins! :) Naruto cant get enough of Hinata's ramen after tasting it the first time! -wink-wink-
3/10/2016 c10 Guest
I agree with you, this is far better than the previous version. Glad you are living up to your potential as a writer.

In other news, I am loving your update schedule. Once every few days, that is pretty awesome. Gives me something to look forward to.

Hope the chapter comes out soon!
3/10/2016 c11 5Rose Tiger
Isn't Karin Naruto's cousin? If she is, she shouldn't call him nephew.
3/10/2016 c10 Guest
the naruhina moment is just too cute, aww. sadly, naruto thought is just dream.
3/8/2016 c10 cathyscloud9
thanks for the update!
3/8/2016 c10 9NarHina
Liked it glad that Hinata finally helping him and Naruto knows how he feels even if he denies it.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
3/8/2016 c10 JuNo-C7
Aww so sweet...please more updates
3/8/2016 c10 great read
Im loving it. Also, Shion as Danzo's kid? Nice plot twist.
3/7/2016 c9 madcells
great story
3/8/2016 c10 gummy b3ars
Shion is somewhat influential, she can hide them away from konoha..mybe she and toneri were working together or other group who is against the uzumakis?

Anyway, I'm very excited on hinata's plan for naruto and gardening together is very healing, for both of them.

On last note, I loved the last scene here, naruto doesn't care if he shows affection to her and he doesn't punish himself for that. He really want to be close to her even if it's only in his dream. And I actually love how you portray hinata, very gentle, caring and not imposing. She really thinks for the others before herself.
3/8/2016 c10 AmethystQtpie
awesome! there is so much more to look forward to, yaaayyy! but i am most excited for Naruto's transition to the old him. hee can't wait! this story is officially one of my sources of happiness hehee. the drama is just the perfect amount
3/7/2016 c9 5Rose Tiger
Sakura you bitch! And why the hell Shion?
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »