for Hard Love

3/7/2016 c9 Madcells
amazing story and so in depth with the past
3/7/2016 c9 Guest
woow! i couldnt believe how fast you updated it! i really really love this story! i hope hinata can make naruto happy again.
3/7/2016 c9 cathyscloud9
awesome chapter! poor Naruto! update soon!
3/7/2016 c9 gummy b3ars
Okay now it's official, i hate sakura AND shion! Those bitches!
I want minato and kushina make them suffer and killed!

I just hope that naruto wouldn't see shion in hinata, tho they have diff personality, but they have physical similarities somehow.

Lastly, I want to see how hinata take care of naruto and help him bring his bright and jovial self back; And most importantly gives naruto strength and determination.
3/7/2016 c9 beththeboss
I LOVE THIS! YOU ARE A GREAAT WRITER!
3/7/2016 c9 nelly
Thanx for updating love this story
3/7/2016 c9 Angi sleeps
Poor Naruto..
I hope Hinata can make his hurt go away someday.
3/7/2016 c9 9Gangnam Style X3
Jesus... O3O Poor Naruto... All because Sasuke rejected someone... Damn... I hope Hinata can cuddle with Naruto a bit longer, and that Ino goes woop ass on Shion and Sakura! 3X Temari can join in too! Maybe even the boys, whoever! No, actually, I want mama Kushina to go Habanero on Sakura and Shion's ass and turn them into a strawberry banana smoothie with a pinch of bloody lip! XD Man, this was so sad. I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/7/2016 c9 kasumi-chan
f-u-c-k-i-n-g Shion and f-u-c-k-i-n-g Sakura...bitches ! Hope Hina will help Naru get over it, great chapter keep going love this story and thank you for fast update ;)
3/7/2016 c9 1godsbow1
Another great chap I thought it would be sakura but shiono through me for a loop can't wait for the next chapter
3/7/2016 c9 2SilentSambo88
The original version of the story was better. The original version was more creative by making Root a bigger threat and making Naruto one of its victims, and didn't have the excessive bashing of Sakura that is appalling, and quite frankly disgusting. Idk what happened to turn you into a Sakura basher, but it isn't doing your recent works any good. And I am saying this as someone who also dislikes Sakura in both Part 1 and Shippuuden.
3/7/2016 c9 9NarHina
Cool I thought it was Sakura but when you added Shion I started to doubt but you made them both the bad guy.

I hope they get what's coming to them and Naruto and Hinata grow closer.

Thanks for updating so quickly
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
3/7/2016 c9 Beatrizmar
Thank you thank you for updating! Please keep up!
3/7/2016 c9 anne12fink
Im gonna f*ckin kill that pink baboon! (Only in this story! :) Please make them pay!
3/7/2016 c9 kazuki2292
Fast updated..thank you
As I thought its sakura...
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »