for Hard Love

2/22/2016 c6 Lazy lady
I dont mind about dark themes and etcetera. I dislike of bottom of my heart Harems. Yuri and Yaoi isnt my thing must be for my age above 30. I enjoying your story. My trouble is more english for his traits is very different from my mother language.
2/22/2016 c6 Guest
Please continue the story! Its just getting started and I already love it! Please continue!
2/22/2016 c6 NHCANNON SHIP
NH SHIPPER & CANON SHIPPER AM THE SAME PERSON

I WILL Continue reading your stories, Truly No hard feeling.
I love your story's I alway TRUST your on NH.
I RESPECT your choice - ship, story, writing.

A Toy of The Akatsuki
(Am not a fan of Hidan but I respect that, everyone got different liking)

My comment was NOT meant to hurt you or to throw you had a lots of supporter.
Keep this short, I love NH & NH FAN because WE read the manga right I NEVER got NARUSAKU
(sorry for annoying you. I hope I wasn't the main one.)
2/22/2016 c6 Guest
Please continue with your story, I would like to read more. As for the comments, it's okay to disagree with others based on opinion of a character or a pairing but what's not okay is attacking them because of it. It's immature and makes them look like jerks, and it happens on every fandom. I personally am interested in your story and if others give you a hard time for it, don't pay any attention to them and continue on for the people (including myself) who are interested.
2/22/2016 c6 merrilady
Please continue. I like this story.
2/22/2016 c6 Angi sleeps
You came this far, I think you should continue.
It's a fanfic, you are the author, for goodness sake!
You are allowed to do whatever you want.

So, I hope to read more about this very, very soon :
2/22/2016 c6 Beatrizmar
please, just ignore the haters and keep up your great work. I love how this story is and where its going! Don't stop! I'm addicted, thank you so much for all your effort :)
2/22/2016 c6 sediamh1
Please keep writing. I am dying to read the conversation where narutos dad tells his mom that Hinata is alive. Did not know that you wrote A Toy of The Akatsuki, I'm following that story too. Don't stop writing because a few people. They can go read another story.
2/22/2016 c6 1Momopeach69
Please continue with your story! I really like it and it can really go far. Forget the guest reviews that are nasty and hateful!
2/22/2016 c6 M.Da.Boss305
OMG. It's ppl like the guest readers who post stupid stuff and end up getting awesome authors to stop writing.. I love what your doing with story and think you should continue.. You included all the warnings and let us kno the story was going to have dark elements. Whoever don't like what you are doing should stop reading, reviewing and find something else to read. Keep up the good work
2/22/2016 c6 Guest
Please continue your story. I enjoy read it. Don't listen to those idiots.
2/22/2016 c6 Guest
Don't quit. Please I like this story. A lot. Don't listen, to the haters. I'm a guest & like your story a lot! Besides your right! It's fanfiction. Don't read if you don't like. Let the rest of us enjoy! Please, please continue!
2/22/2016 c6 alga18
CONTINUE!
Your the boss of your own work so pls don't give those bashers their what they want. It's yours and no one elses. They can always go and find something else if they don't like it. No one's forcing them to read something they don't like, it's their choice too.
So I'm going to wait for your update. Even tho I'm not usually putting a review I still continue reading.
With so much love, I hope you'll find ease from your supporters.
2/22/2016 c6 gummy b3ars
Continue pls, a lot of your readers loves this story, so why stop just bcoz a "few" didn't liked it?
This is your own and in my opinion writers should finished their story wether or not people will read it, coz really in the end there are still people who are interested to read someone's masterpiece (if it's right to call that) - there will be someone who will loved it!
So please don't be disheartened becoz of them, you can't please all, but as I said and I will repeat it, there will be someone who will stay and continue to support. - aww hinata much!

Goodluck!
2/22/2016 c5 Guest
More naruhina interaction please..
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »