for Hard Love

Soo good please continue ️
8/26/2015 c1 Guest
Best story I've read in a few years ~PrincessAdore
8/25/2015 c4 gummy b3ars
oh wow! i think hinata will easily change naruto for good.
8/24/2015 c3 13jojo07
Why is Naruto so cold? Damn Hinata is stubborn and I like it.
8/24/2015 c3 Apocalyptica-sama
Naruto the Rapist. Hmm, I can not see this going good for him in the long wrong. Easier to catch bees with honey than with vinegar...
Kinda upsetting to read about Naruto acting like this, specially when Minato clearly wanted for Hinata to have a good time. Naru's being a douchebag for no reason other than his personal arrogance and greed/lust. It's disgusting. Still, looking to find out what's next.
For stories like this to actually work without turning into a deranged smut fest...there needs to be a turning point where Naru realizes how much of a coward he is. Can't wait to see that part.
8/24/2015 c3 Nana
I like your fanfic
I love NaruHina
Update already please
8/23/2015 c4 urra94
I love all your dark ,cold,asshole naruto is the .keep up the good work.i love demon fox lover the most :)
8/23/2015 c4 5Rose Tiger
He better have a heart now.
8/23/2015 c3 Dalli Dayson
Then again I guess it doesn't seem like he'll do that to her... Makes me sad when she cries. :( I'm just worried for her I guess cause Hinata's my favorite character and I love her. Even when she's evil haha! I really love your story!
8/23/2015 c3 Zero Gawain
continues
8/23/2015 c3 HinaNarulover19
please update whenever you get the time
8/23/2015 c3 Dalli Dayson
I wonder why Naruto's such an asshole! I hate him right now. I really hope he doesn't rape her and if he does I hope he regrets it for the rest of his life! If that happens then he deserves to live with that guilt. I'm also wondering whether he will hit her or not because at this point its not clear how cruel he's planning to be to her. Guess I'll find out later... Great chapter! I hope you'll update soon please! That goes for your other stories as well! ;)
8/23/2015 c3 Rose Tiger
Stop being an asshole, Naruto!
8/17/2015 c2 Guest
He's gonna get her all heated up for a full lemon course, isn't he? How long before Hinata surrenders herself to Naruto's
touch?