for Hard Love

7/5/2015 c2 Guest
I have a feeling he's the going to take a while t become nice towards her. Will she become suicidal? It would be an interesting thing to see but I like your naruhina stories so go about it as you see fit. Update soon please!
7/5/2015 c2 Guest
Dear god he's going to rape her! Nooooo!
7/3/2015 c1 karouridley
historia maravilhosa , vc deveria continuar, e se o fizer vou ficar muito feliz e ler com muita vontade , continue por favor...
7/2/2015 c1 truLBfn
I personally fond the idea very intriguing. I would love for this story to be continued.
6/28/2015 c1 Natalie
Please continue ! I was so sad when I found out that the story only had one chapter :'( ... now let me check your other stories ;) . YOU GO GIRL !
6/28/2015 c1 4Grim Peasant
continue
6/27/2015 c1 13jojo07
Interesting what's going to happen next?
6/26/2015 c1 gummy b3ars
pls continue, this is so interesting
6/23/2015 c1 Guest
Interesting, please update soon! I hope Naruto is nice to her or she just might become suicidal... Why would her mother leave her with that bastard? I hope she'll be ok. Update please.
6/22/2015 c1 3Hyuuga Hitomichan
Oh man thats good .plz keep going on! I am curious to know what happens.
6/22/2015 c1 HinaNarulover19
great chapter so far cant waut till next one
6/21/2015 c1 1REAINA
You should continue the story its really good and there is lots of potential in the story. I encourage you to continue its the beginning of a great fan fiction.
6/20/2015 c1 Nana
I like fanfic
ContinĂșe please
6/21/2015 c1 kuro faia shinigami
Interesting so far, curious to see where it goes.
6/20/2015 c1 5Rose Tiger
Interesting. Though the text is a little hard to read. Can you double space the speeches and thoughts from the narration please? Thank you! Naruto better nice to her.
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »