for Hard Love

1/20/2018 c35 Guest
Why must i be left with a cliffhanger
1/9/2018 c35 11nightwind83
great chapter, sorry to hear about hour dog. I been there my self its never injoyable. bulling in any form is horrible I agree wholelywith what you said
1/8/2018 c35 QueenDeadPool
First great ch like always. Second I'm so sorry to hear about your furry family member your family will be in my prayers. Next yes I have seen what you are talking about in the bullying issue, I have seen a few good stories that have great ideas but are rough but r really good get put down I also try to leave positive feedback, I mean I want to keep reading their story's. Thank you again for your hard work.
1/8/2018 c35 5Rose Tiger
Hurry up and save Hinata, Naruto! Toneri is crazy!
1/3/2018 c34 cathyscloud9
Awesome chapter!
1/3/2018 c34 QueenDeadPool
Great update. I really love your stories. Happy New Year and hope you and your family feel better and rested. Thank you for your hard work.
1/2/2018 c34 2UzumakiGal3113
So on edge, this story is maddening! (But in a good way!)
1/2/2018 c34 11nightwind83
nice chapter, looking forward to the next one and your other storrys
1/2/2018 c34 5Rose Tiger
Hurry up and save Hinata, Naruto!
1/2/2018 c34 hinatagirl18
Yes my Holiday was nice and quiet too. But I think I'm starting to come down with something. Damn this weather. And yes as a mother your child is your first priority.

Well I'm guessing for the girls next we'll see their strengths. And A needs to work with them if he wants revenge. He ain't the only one Danzo screwed over. I was a little surprised Naruto was so calm. But I guess he understands losing his temper and running off isn't gonna get their woman back safe and sound. He's thinking like a leader now. Great chapter!
12/25/2017 c33 cathyscloud9
Love this story. Thanks for the update!
12/21/2017 c2 NaruHinaGuy1911
Yes! I've been waiting for this review! Thank you. Can't wait for the next few.
12/21/2017 c33 2UzumakiGal3113
I love this story! I can’t wit for next chapter to see what’s going to happen with Hinata and the others. I hope Naruto gets to kick some ass!
12/21/2017 c33 QueenDeadPool
Omg what was to end this ch, im so excited to see this unfold. Thank you for the update and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays.
12/21/2017 c33 5Rose Tiger
Somebody help those girls!
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »