FanFiction.Net
for Hard Love

11/12/2017 c30 cespericueta35
chapter 31 isn't showing up on mine -.-
11/12/2017 c31 AmethystQtpie
to be honest, i'm not really a fan of a Naruhina fic that involves so mnay characters that diverts the attention from Naruhina. but dang it, you made this story so damn interesting that i don't mind if there isn't much of Naruhina moments! you're awesome!

ps: Toneri disgusts me. i hope he gets what he deserves and i hope he gets it fast >
11/12/2017 c31 5Rose Tiger
Toneri better stay the hell away from Hinata! Naruto, kick his ass!
11/11/2017 c30 hinatagirl18
Its like a whole other house in the upper floor. Don't worry Kushina Naruto and Hinata will use it well and fill it up when they give you those two grandbabies. And maybe more in this fanfic. Lol! Yes A your going to be a grandfather. So just accept that your boy loves this woman and be their for your grandchild or grandchildren hopefully. The suspense is killing me! I gotta know what Toneri is planning!

Happy belated birthday! Sorry it took so long to review I've been so busy all week too. I didn’t know you had a son. I️ know how you feel. Your story is great btw. Keep it up!
11/9/2017 c30 QueenDeadPool
Great ch, love how all of it comes together, can't wait to see what everyone does. Thank you.
11/8/2017 c30 2UzumakiGal3113
Suspense! I gotta know what Toneri is planning!
11/8/2017 c29 1MissLovelyNae
Happy belated birthday! Didn’t know you had a son. I️ have two! I️ know how it feels to not be able to celebrate when you have kids lol. I️ spent my birthday the same way-taking care of them and just chilling with the family. Your story is great btw. Glad I️ found it! A lot of suspense going on. Just hoping for a happy ending.

-NaruHinaLover18
11/6/2017 c29 2Bloodred 321
Really good cant wait to find out what happens next
11/2/2017 c29 cathyscloud9
Fantastic chapter! Happy birthday!
11/2/2017 c29 QueenDeadPool
Wow the build up is the best, can't wait to see what you do next.
11/1/2017 c29 2UzumakiGal3113
Thanks for the update! I'm dying to know what Toneri is planning! He seems more and more creepy with each chapter.
10/31/2017 c28 9NarHina
Aw everyone wants Hinata no surprise there though she is perfect. Good lemon, I bet Hinata going to get pregnant soon with the way they go at it.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
10/31/2017 c28 hinatagirl18
"No uncle Bee. I saw that girl and she is happy, she is married damn it! I will not take a married woman and break up a happy marriage just because you want it to happen." Darui stated in anger.

"No I won't and you're on my own. I quit...Atsui, your sister will be with me and we are heading back to Kumo immediately" Darui finished slamming, the door behind him.

Go head on Darui! You tell him. Your in love and the woman you love is in love with you too. And Hinata and Naruto are happy and very much in love. So y'all just leave them alone.

Great chapter!
10/31/2017 c28 QueenDeadPool
What a great treat for Halloween, and might I say another great ch, I very much enjoyed it. Thank you and Happy Halloween.
10/31/2017 c28 cespericueta35
omg I can't wait for the next chapter this all screams that hinata will most likely get pregnant or I can be wrong. updste soon
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »