FanFiction.Net

Great chapter!
10/22/2017 c24 Guest
Continue... Plss
10/19/2017 c24 Guest
Mizuki, huh!? Is there Chakra in this story!?
10/20/2017 c24 QueenDeadPool
Was so happy to see another ch. up and it didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/20/2017 c24 9NarHina
Damn so it was Mizuki, it defiantly fits, but I am also thinking it was going to be someone mentioned in early chapters. I don't remember seeing Mizuki at all in this fic.

I can't wait for Naruto to tell everyone they are married at the event.

10/19/2017 c24 jenuzumaki
I was kind of surprised with who the traitor was, coz I forgot about him while I was reading your story. Now it made sense, he’s been a traitor in the Naruto universe.

I’m getting excited now that Hiruzen’s new year’s event should be happening soon, maybe next chapter? I’m very curious with what’s gonna happen. My guess is Hiruzen stepping down and he chose Minato to replace him. That was my assumption after Jiraiya hinted that there would be a celebration after the announcement.

As for Hinata, maybe it’s Kumo who wanted her. That’s been my guess from the beginning.
10/17/2017 c23 NarHina
Great I loved the little lemon you add as well the plot thickens. I was looking forward to finding out who the spy is, but I can't think of anyone.

10/17/2017 c23 QueenDeadPool
Really enjoyed this chapter can't wait (but will happily) to see what happens next.
10/17/2017 c23 cespericueta35
hmmm I wonder who's the spy he must be very close if that's how mad they all got
10/17/2017 c23 AmethystQtpie
danggg ittt! who is the spy?
10/3/2017 c22 the reviewer
lol really good chapter!
please do more naru hina lemons, and maybe add some more plot twists!
9/28/2017 c22 Guest
Continue... Plss it's awesome
9/20/2017 c22 Guest
Thank you for writing again!
9/13/2017 c22 cathyscloud9
Wow! Fantastic
9/13/2017 c22 NarHina
Yes Naruto and Hinata finally did and they are officially married with no way out hopefully. More of Danzo's dealing will be revealed and who is the spy in their mist.

487 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »