FanFiction.Net
for Tick Tock Goes the Clock

4/26/2016 c12 Dark Yellow Dino
I have a question. Are you going to keep this story going.
8/1/2015 c12 MajorCartooniac
AWWWWWWWWW! That is SO CUTE! (Both Watson sleeping on your keyboard and the Tick-girl. It's hard to tell which is cuter) I know that it's a filler but I sense the heartbreak and betrayal from Batgirl when she finds out (she's the protege of the the smartest detective in the world - how could she NOT?)
7/26/2015 c11 MajorCartooniac
Oh no... :"( this kinda reminds me of Teen Titans (not the horrible teen titans go!) plot where Slade (Deathstroke) forced Robin to become his apprentice, using his friends as leverage. So, as usual, AWESOME chapter! AWWW... this Tick-girl fluff is adorable!
7/10/2015 c1 Guest
Updates please
7/9/2015 c10 MajorCartooniac
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT HAS DAT EVIL B**CH DONE W/ MY SCOUT?! *rants on and on for a full twenty minutes* OKAY. I'M CALM ENOUGH NOW. *takes deep breath* Good chapter, with some Tick-girl (they're ship name) fluff! Have fun on yo vacation!
7/7/2015 c10 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
Loved it!
7/5/2015 c9 MajorCartooniac
Uhhh... Sorry but I found this chapter a little unbelievable. But it was still very good. Someone who had been stabbed in the stomach wouldn't be able to move for at least a week. (Unless she's been sleeping for that long) The stab could've affected some major organs like the intestines, kidney or something else. Then she would have to go to rehab. Anyways, a conspiracy theory could be: a) a rival of her father's company sent out people to kidnap his daughter as blackmail. b) the gov. found out about Miles hacking skills and thought it was Charlene so they went to kill her because Miles hacked into some secret gov. stuff. c) A villain has found out about her identity somehow.
7/4/2015 c9 4xXRedWingXx
Cause she's rich? Cause they know her identity? Idk. Great chapter, as always.
7/4/2015 c9 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
Awesome chapter!
7/3/2015 c8 4xXRedWingXx
no! Release the chapter!*eats a pretzel*
7/2/2015 c8 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
I loooooved it! :D
7/2/2015 c7 MajorCartooniac
Aww... that's really sweet of Charlie, to think of her brother like that. It kinda sound like you're basing this off someone you know. 3 Lots of things happened in this chapter: Tick Tock knows the identities of the Bat family, she finally goes on a mission, and she gets stabbed. Sorry, but I thought the stabbing was kinda cheesy and predictable. Maybe she would've gotten cut off from her course to the kids and stumbled into a top secret project so secret that they have to kill her.
6/30/2015 c6 MajorCartooniac
Once again, cool chapter! Sorry to all the BC fans out there, I think she's kind of worn out but can be like a second mentor, like Barbara is to [Damian/Tim] Robin in the second season. I would like to point out that it's kinda hard to tell who said What in this chapter. Otherwise, KEEP GOING! )
6/30/2015 c6 PrettyKitty Luvs U
It was a great chapter but please do paragaros with more space. It's hard to read! Anyway, update soon :)
6/26/2015 c5 MajorCartooniac
I really like how your character is not normal, by most OC standards and is different and unique. Like her sexuality and her hero-theme. I'm thinking Captian Marvel for mentor, because it's a chance do character development to show that he isn't the silly kid he really is. Good luck on your writing adventure!
29 Page 1 2 Next »